More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by khanhninh khanhninh

What happened?

...know that today is Holiday of Christmas.

You notice the temperature in your room was getting low, so you decide to check the thermostat. It was at 61 degrees, and dropping to a lower number. You wonder how it could be so low, so you check outside for any climate change. Just then, you find what you realize what was happening outside your house.

As you look at the backyard, you find dozens of frozen rain particles falling from the sky, meaning only one thing. The sky has been covered up in bright light grey clouds, as they drop snow onto the ground to give it a nice soft blanket. Looks like you won't be going to school at all. You also notice a van pull up, next to your house, and find that your neighbor Travis had a tree, with decorations, and stockings inside the trunk of his truck, meaning only one thing. It was Christmas time.

You check the date on your calendar, and find that it was December 20th, meaning it was Christmas, so you got dressed in a green sweater, and placed on red, and white striped gloves, a matching scarf, and a Santa hat, and go outside.

What Happens Next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)