More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Sundayhiker Sundayhiker

Do you grab the tranq in the nightstand and knock him out or do you continue?

knock him out

while he reaches forward to try and pull down your lace thong you reach for the where the nightstand presses against the bed and grab the syringe, you hold it close to your chest and as he slides your thong down your waxed legs you roll around, sit up and hit him in the neck with the syringe, he stares at you with a confused face as he stumbles backwards into the hotel room ultimately falling down to the carpet unable to say a word, you stand up and walk towards him and stopping above him giving him a little wink before he passes out.

as soon as he's out you head back to the nightstand and grab your phone to call in your backup as well as remembering to pick up your thong and dress to get dressed again before backup arrives... within minutes they arrive and knock at the door of the room... you let them in quickly and they pick up your target and life him up and out of the room.

after they leave you head to the bathroom for a nice hot bath after a quick but exhausting assignment, you slide out of your dress again as you had not long ago and begin to strip out of your lingerie as the tub fills up... after it's done filling up you get into the tub while writing a mission report on your phone before putting it down next to you and enjoying the way the hot bubbly water feels on your skin, you feel so relaxed you could just fall asleep right there but as you had an early wake up call you knew you had to dry off soon and head to bed so after a bit of relaxing you climbed out of the bathtub and started drying off as much as you loved long baths you really just wanted to get the smell of your targets horrible cologne away as quick as possible, after drying off you climbed into the soft white bed sheets that felt incredible against your naked skin... it definitely wouldn't take long for you to fall asleep in the soft sheets.

What happens next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)