More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by lily315 lily315

next?

kiss/sex/half dressed

Nicole looking over her work, looked into my eyes, she sat on my naked lap and kissed me passionately. I felt my little dicklette stir under her. she undid my restraints and blowing off any other plans we had she led me to my room. Pushed me on my bed. Lifted off her shirt and undid her pants. She was wearing a black bra and panties that had a little cupcake on the front. She leaned over me looking into my eyes grinding the front of her panties against my crotch and breathing heavily. She leaned into kiss me and I pulled back a little to tease her and kissed her. I held her tightly and us around so I'm on top looking like a girl from the neck up. she said "you look beatiful baby" and I continued to grind into her mound while kissing her deeply. She reached her hands and undid her bra and I started to suckle on one. She slid her panties off. And I returned to eye level with her staring into her eyes as I guided myself into her pussy. And I rode her gently and softly, she reached her hand towards my butt and I felt a finger enter me. I then began to ride her harder and faster. She started moaning and then put two fingers in me and started fucking my ass. Both in ecstacy, I slowed but kept going deeper and deeper as I burst inside her.

next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)