More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Richardspam Richardspam

Which fantasy does Nicole want to act out first?

jock-cheerleader with a twist

Nicole decides as a cheerleader, she wants her first to be a jock. She has watched them from the sidelines for years, and has wanted to have sex with one for a long time. She knows she isn't hook up with one of her schools jock, though. Everyone would know Monday morning all the details.

Nicole decides to drive over to the next town over, about 15 miles away. The high school there doesn't play against her school, so no one would know her. She finds the football stadium, and makes her way into the stands. She decides to sit right behind the visiting team bench. Luckily she remembered to bring a blanket to sit on. When she sat down on the cold bleacher, her miniskirt didn't wrap under her, and her g-string only covered her pussy lips. She realizes that a g-string is no barrier to even a single finger.

She sits in the stands, cheering the visitors. They were behind at the end of fourth quarter, with 10 seconds left. The quarterback throws the long ball, but overshoots the receiver, and is intercepted. The game is over, and the QB looks upset. Nicole decides to try to get his attention.

As the team comes back from shaking the winner's hands, she is up against the railing. As he walked by, she leans over and tells him he was cheated. He looks up, seeing her bent over, her breasts barely staying in her halter, and the miniskirt covered almost nothing.

Does he stop?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)