More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by clampit45 clampit45

What sort of movie has she brought along?

it's a femdom whipping video

I told Janet she could change the video if she wanted and she went out to their car and returned with the video and a large hessian bag which she put on the floor behind the sofa . We asked her what was in the bag but she said it was a surprise .

After a few minutes the people in the movie, which didnt have much of a plot , seemed to get angry with each other and the woman slapped her boyfriend hard a few times in the face, called him worthless and tied his hands behind his back. It seemed to be either real slapping or they were the best stunt performers in history and he had large red marks on both of his cheeks from the slapping.

The woman in the movie then proceeded to tie the rope binding the man's hands behind his back to a hook hanging from the ceiling and she hauled up on the rope so that he had to lean right forward to ease the pain in his shoulders.

He must have been a great actor because he was almost crying with apparent pain by then and the woman laughed at him and called him weak .

She then took a large strange thing shaped like a plug and inserted it in the fellow's back passage and went off to change her clothes. She came back into shot wearing a leather  basque with spike heels and black nylons which all looked quite sexy ; up until then I was feeling no sexual arousal at all and I wondered what sort of porn movie this was .

She was also carrying an ugly looking whip , a cat of nine tails I think it's called , and she proceeded to flay this fellow's back-side until blood was running down his legs . By now even I had realised that the scene taking place in the movie was quite real , with no trick photography at all , and I wondered where Janet had acquired the tape as this sort of stuff wasnt available legally in our city .

The woman on the  film said she was going to  change  the man's position and he was to behave and do as he was told and she then  got a straight bar with loops on each end , which she fixed to the ceiling hook, and inserted the man's hands in the loops at each end . She then fastened another bar between his ankles.  This made it hard for him to move and he more or less had to stay immobile or lose his balance .

  "well susan , george, what do you think of this sort of movie?" Jan asked after pausing the tape. I had to say that, so far, it wasnt turning me on ; privately I thought the evening would be a bust and had already resigned  myself to the fact 

"And what about you susan?" we all turned to look at susan who was very quiet and red in the face : "it's okay ," susan said , "let's watch it all the way through."

A large grin spread over Jan's face and she suggested  to susan that she might like to change her clothes ; Jan had brought some sexy clothes over with her .

The two girls disappeared into our bedroom and I made Jim and myself a drink .

When the two women came back they looked amazing ; they both looked something like the woman on the porn tape except they were people I actually knew. I had never imagined my wife or Jan in this sort of outfit : high heels ,tight corset,peephole bra , thong panties. They both went into the middle of the room and twirled for us ; very nice , the evening was looking up . We restarted the tape .

what happens next in the movie?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)