More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by lovestoblush lovestoblush

We find our heroes...?

interrogating a empathic businesswoman?

Kathy and Will quickly put their clothes back on. This was the third time this week they had snuck off to the secondary supply closet in the basement for a little "private meeting". While their relationship had started out several months ago as just a fling (after the two had been stripped naked and left to find their way home after a particularly pesky assignment), the two agents were now seeing each other regularly and couldn't get enough of one another. Every chance they could they were holding hands, kissing, or grabbing at each other. But Kathy was adamant about keeing things secret. She didn't want anyone to think she was sleeping around the office.

Just like the last time they snuck off, Kathy reiterates to Will that "this is absolutely the last time this can happen." To which Will shrugs and nods, "Sure thing Kathy, but this was your idea, remember?" Kathy ignores him as they hurriedly leave the closet, still a bit disheveled, making their way to the interrogation room where their most recent supernatural criminal is being held.

The intel on her wasn't very enlightening. Calinda Caristo, a big city business woman who personally ran a number of sex stores and BDSM establishments around town. While neither of the agents took any issue with this specifically, they were investigating information from a credible source which indicated that Calinda was using some sort of mind control to influence people decisions when in her establishments. She had supposedly collected quite a bit of material of different guests, some quite notable, which could be used as . Kathy and Will needed to find out how credible these allegations are.

Who takes lead on the interview?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)