More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by lilguy lilguy

what happens?

history and social studies

Tifa Grace- She is a stern History and social studies teacher. She is French with long slender legs and black hair. She wears a lot of black and has on shades.

Tifa was dress in all black, long black sweat pants and black button shirt showing clevage. She had on Black heels and black shade.

"Your LATE." She says

"sorry"

"Sit"

You sit

"You find in here, we don't tolerate lateness you man..remember that"

She walked around the class

"It 2 thing that drive history and life around the world...Sex and power. It drive everything. Together they make a very powerfull combo..unbeatable. American are perfect willing to talk about power and guns. But when it come...to SEX" She said licking her lips" There get scared"

She bent over to you showing his clevage. She grabbed you by your hair.

"Take this one nervouse..and shaking at the sight of my breast...Well will help you break those barries as well as the rest of the students...it may be intesne but what doesnt kill you make you stronger. You may become the master..you may become the slaves. Both are accetable in this class. "

She notice you hiding your erection

She parts your legs

"Honesty young man..We shall not live but old America taboos...Sex and power ladies..sex and power"

what happens in class?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)