More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Shadow7622 Shadow7622

who gets summoned?

hinata hyuga (Naruto)

As i thought about who my solemate would be, i could hear the episode of my favorite anime Naruto shippuden behind me, which brought my favorite character to mind, hinata hyuga. As i thought about her i could just picture what it would be like to have her in my life.

i thought about everything i know about hinata, like how while she is shy and soft spoken most of the time she can become a fierce lioness when she needs to, how she has a pretty good understanding of medical herbs to make her healing ointment and advanced first aid. How even with her kind and caring soul, she was a formidable warrior who could defeat an opponent with just a few jabs of her fingers, even with her dislike of .

After thinking about her personality, i start to think about how she is a slender girl of fair-complexion with her most distinguishing trait is the Byakugan, giving her featureless lavender eyes. She has dark blue hair that she keeps in a hime-cut that reaches her lower back and the framing strands reach shoulder-length. While short for her age as a child, she later grew to above-average height and developed a curvaceous figure.

As the last thoght of hinata past though my mind i opened my eyes and noticed the rainbow like glow coming from my hand just before it grow in intensity. it was nearly blinding in brightness before suddenly disappearing. As i blinked the spots away, i looked down at the stone to see what happened and nearly dropped it when i saw that it had changed color to a dark blue with lavender highlight in it and had the hyuga clan symbol engraved on it.

Just as i was about to pinch myself to see if i was dreaming about what just happened, the stone exploded in to a blinding blue and lavender colored light. After a minute or two the light died down and i could open my eyes, but as i did i noticed thet the weight of the stone in my hand was gone. Looking to my hand i confirmed that the stone was gone, i wander what happened to it before i heard a quiet voice in front of me. Looking up i saw the girl i was just thinking about standing in my living room in the flesh. After a minute of silent staring at each other she broke the silence with a question i didn't know how to answer.

"h-how did i get here?"

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)