More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by khanhninh khanhninh

What happened?

...heard your mother calls you to wake up & going to be late for school.

"Oh sweetie, are you awake yet? You better hurry 'cause you're going to be late at school." the voice shouts out to you that is your mom who is calling you.

"Great, another day of school is not what I wanted." you thought yourself as you still lay in bed unhappy. A few seconds later, you gets up and head to the bathroom to brush your teeth and take a shower. When you finish, you feel so refreshing and get out of the bathroom to head to the kitchen where your mom cooks your breakfast. Then, you also see your bratty sister in her cheerleading uniform, chewing the bubblegum, and texting one of her friend. "Thank mom." she responds as your mother gives your sister's breakfast food to eat. "Morning, bro."

"Morning... sis" you reply back to her as your sister left early. "Morning, mom."

"Morning, sweetie. You're still sleepy?" your mother asks.

"Well, a little bit, mom." you answer.

"Well, you better be because it's schoolday now, summer is over." your mother replies as you're very uncomfortable that Summer is going so fast, you just wish you could spend more time in Summer. "Anyway, here the breakfast for my precious young man."

"Thank, mom" you takes your breakfast from your mother hands it over to you and left for school. "Bye, mom."

"Have a great day in classes, sweetie." your mother replies back as you head out to the school. When you're out of the house, you see your neighbor Claire Bradley is walking out to the school. "Oh hey there, neighbor. How are you doing?" Claire asks.

"Well, I've been a load shit actually." you answer.

"Why?" She asks.

"Well, summer goes so fast, I can't believe today is the I'm in school now. Plus I've haven't finish on my bucket list in summer." you explain. "And also, school is the worst thing I've ever had."

"That's too bad. And I know how you are upsetting about it. Plus, just cheer up who know the good things that happen right now." Claire cheers you up.

"Yeah, I guess you're right. Thank you, Claire." you thank her.

"Anyway, let’s hurry up before we're going to be late in class." Claire says as you both run in such a hurry. 5 minutes later, you and Claire are finally arriving school as you both exhausted by running. "Wow, that was the hell of the ride, Claire." you respond tiredly.

"Yeah, and I'm just glad that we finally made it in time." Claire says. "Anyway, I better head to the class."

With that, Claire rushes to her first period earlier, but you stand here and sign yourself that you're disappointed to be back in school you wanted. But without further to do, you just walk to your first period and just wait for the class to start.

What happen next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)