More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by straponwrestling straponwrestling

what does she do

he invents real like breasts strapon and crotch flattening panties

having invented the strapon cock for sally ... sally gets her boy to create real like boobs for him which she can enjoy and have him be the girl or boy as she wished ..

while inventing the boobs he also creats panties which flatten his cock sitting inside the panties while creating the flatness of a womans mould on the outside ...

he enters the room finding sally watching some porn on her laptop jerking herself off enjoying the new manly pleasures she is discovering through her new cock ...

she looks over at him asking him what he has in the bag? .. he takes them out getting her super excited as she commands him to go put them on ..

his slender lean frame and long hair add to his new avtaar as he steps out with the firm 36c breats proudly sitting on his chest .. his hairless body giving him the femini touch he needs to pull it off as sally's eyes slide down his lean frame notcing his red panties ... she commands him to come near her as he does her jaw drops noticing the flatness of his crotch ...

you chopped your dick of ?? ... stunned ... but he explains to her as she finally works the courage slowly placing her finger on his groin looking up at him as she hears him moan ... he tells her he is getting a hardon within ... she cant feel it though which pisses her off a little but her evil mind also happy to be the true and only cock in their relationship now ...

both dress up ..

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)