More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by bluebeak bluebeak

You have a few moments before she returns - what do you want to do?

have a quick rummage through her drawers?

You wonder if there is perhaps anything in her drawers that might bail you out of this unfortunate predicament. Keeping an ear out for the sounds of Jennifer moving around the house, you gently pull open the top drawer of her cupboard. It creaks slightly as it opens, and you hope she doesn't hear. The top drawer turns out to be where Jennifer keeps her underwwear. There is a selection of pretty panties and bras neatly piled and folded. You scoop through quickly, and tucked away at the bottom of the pile you find something long and hard. Smiling to yourself, you pull her dildo from the drawer. It is red, plastic, and bobbled. You find youself picturing her gently thrusting into herself with her toy, eyes squeezed shut with pleasure, sweating slightly, moaning...

You jump at the sound of Jennifer padding back up the stairs and into the bathroom. This is no time for fantasies! You replace the dildo and shut the drawer.

The next drawer down is full of skirts and blouses, and the final drawer is towels and linen. You shut the drawers in frustration. What a waste of time!

You just have time to sit down again when Jennifer comes into the room with her camera.

'Stand up and stroke it, loser!' She says with a grin.

Well, this was the agreed forfeit. You reluctantly reach down and begin to masturbate, as she reels off a series of photos of your shame. Including, you are sure, some close ups of the hand action.

After a few moments she sits down again, just watching you go with gleaming eyes. She runs her tongue across her lips slowly.

'Hold it. What about we play another hand - raise the stakes? You win, and you get all of your clothes back, and the photos to boot. I win... well, you've been going on about me just being 'just a girl' all week, so I kinda figure that if I win, and I get to shave your pubes. And take some photos for the girls.'

that's a tricky one...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)