More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by 24ward 24ward

What happens next?

handed over to the army

The crowd surges forward into Brooke. Black hands paw at her body as she tries to wave and shake hands, a smile frozen on her face but fear in her eyes. She tries to make her way through the crowd. She feels hands tugging at her clothes as Njau finally appears and helps lead her through the crowd to the exit. She feels a hand on her backside and then her skirt is torn off her hips. She is wearing thong underwear underneath and the crowd stops to take pictures of the beauty queen's exquisite backside. Brooke smiles over her shoulder and waves shyly as she's pushed into the backseat of a car.

Debbie manages to push her way through the crowd as well. A sneering soldier knocks into her and hisses, "Tonight we fuck you, girl."

Debbie stares in horror at the man as she manages to climb into the car as well.

Inside, Brooke tries to fix her appearance as best she can after being mauled by the crowd. "Well, I was certainly popular."

After a few minutes, the car stops next to an army truck. Andre gets out and speaks to the soldiers. He points out his passengers. The soldier hands Andre some money. Then they laugh and shake hands.

Andre comes back to the car and opens the back door.

"Out." he says simply.

"Excuse me?" Brooke says.

"Get out." he orders. The girls emerge from the car.

"What's happening?" Debbie asks.

"These soldiers will take you the rest of the way." He slams the door behind them.

"Oh. Well, can we get our bags from the boot?" Debbie asks.

"Bags will be waiting for you." Andre says dismissively and gets back into the car.

"Wait!" Brooke shouts. "I need another skirt!" She walks up to the drivers side door, pointing at her crotch clad only in thin silk. But Andre pulls away, leaving her staring after them.

The girls look at the soldiers warily.

"Come," the soldier says, pointing into the back of the truck with his rifle.

Reluctantly, Brooke and Debbie climb into the back of the truck. The soldier gives Brooke a sharp smack on the ass on the way.

Where do the soldiers take them?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)