More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by doc putts doc putts

What shall I take next?

hand over your panties

i ordered her to give me her panties. she started to object and i told her id dump her ass out on the road right here and leave her. she handed over her panties which i immediatly threw into the front seat where the driver could see them. he grinned and kept on driving, but adjusted the mirror so he could see more of the back seat. i manouvered her into such a position that the driver could see her cunt and asshole and then began fingering her clit. when we arrived at my house i had her strip in the cab and give the clothes to the driver as a tip and then paid the fare and add some to it. she had to walk to the door in her birthday suit. after we got inside i informed her that from that moment on if she wanted the money she would be completely obedient, and if she failed to please me in any way she would be punished severely as well as loosing the money. she started crying as i led her to the bathroom where i handed her a disposable razor and pointed at her hairy crotch and ordered her to remove all the hair and to keep it hairless. it took her quit a bit of time to get all the hair off since she was dry shaving but she finally got it all off. i handed her a washcloth soaked in aftershave and told her to wipe off the entire area. you can imagine the yowell that brought out. i then prepared a 2L enema and administered it to her and stood and watched as she expelled it in the toilet. i had never seen her blush like she did then. i then marched her to the bedroom where using what was available, some old ties that i hated-ones she had given me, tied her hands behind her, gagged her with a spare dirty pair of my underpants, and then tied her feet to the legs of the bed at the foot of the bed. as i undressed i left my belt laying on the bed where she could see it. i went back to the bathroom and returned and showed her the jar of vasoline that i had gone to get from the bath. she shook her head violently and i simply told her there will be no more of that, im having that asshole tonight for the first but deffanantly not the last time. i used my fingers, none to gently, to some vasoline up her ass and followed it with my already hard cock. i treated her asshole just like it was her cunt, slamming it in hard and fast and pulling back slow and kept going untill i loaded her ass with my cum. i went back to the bath and cleaned myself and had a nice hot shower and then returned to the bedroom where i untied her feet and retied her in a severe hog tie position. i told her she hadnt earned the privilege of sleeping in a bed, so she would sleep naked on the floor, and tied. just as i said goodnight i told her that tomorrow i would purchase proper clothing for my . and then sleep well little .

what are the new clothes????

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)