More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by stretchingfiction stretchingfiction

What's next?

guest arrive

Alura heard the doorbell ring. her stepdad has her in her bedroom trying on all her skimpy outfit she used to love. "let's go see who got here sweety, they should have some fun presents for use to play with" he tells you

As you open the door you see his creepy brother with 3 other fat disgusting guys. "hey thanks for the invite bro happy to help this little slut get the birthday she deserves." he says to your stepdad. "We picked up the biggest dildos and butt plugs they had at the sex shop and some other gear to help stretch you Alura" he says to you with a large bag in hand. you can see a 4-inch wide double dildo that is 3 ft long sticking out and wish you could run. the old perverts are looking at your tight 18 year old body without trying to hide their stares.

you cry and have to say " thank you uncle, Do you want me to give you a blowjob and clean your ass as a thankyou". Your stepdad had told you to offer to every guest

"yeah, that's sweet of you Alura. she can start thanking us as we test out some of these toys on her." You are dragged into the living room and he strips and sits on the couch and grabs his legs and opens his ass and I start sucking as told. hating them all and disgusted at yourself as you suck his ass clean. You feel the others paw and group at your chest. someone starts fucking my ass that had closed back up to virgin tightness and I scream as it is roughly pushed in till it bottoms out deep in my bowels.

"That feels awesome guys keep her screaming the vibrations feel awesome. Help me feel her throat next" they pull me off my uncle's ass and then his dick down my throat. two guys helping him throat fuck me as hard as possible. as i get used to the one cock in my ass I must have not been screaming enough for my uncle and he starts abusing my perky b cup breast. slapping them around then pulling my nipples every which way as he twisted them. you swallow his load and then everyone has a turn at your ass and throat and you think they are finally done. when you hear

"Okay, guys grab some of her presents let's see how she takes this 12-inch butt plug and the double dildo in her cunt" they grab me and start forcing my poor ass wider than it's ever been. i start getting slammed down harder till they it past my anal rim and can't take it anymore. when i wake up from this latest brutal episode i see they haven't stopped having their sick fun with my holes. One was face fucking me even though I hadn't been conscious and they have even the base of several double dildoes shoved all the way into me distending my stomach. they had three arms in me fisting in together to my horror. they had ruined my holes but knew that as soon as they were done they would tighten back up before their next round of depraved games. several more guys had gotten there since i had passed out and were in line waiting their turn.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)