More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by CBandit CBandit

The dark forest...

...grow darker

Misty had been walking for at least 20 minutes, her bare feet maneuvering around raised roots and strange looking plants. The trees made it look like a huge forest, but the underbrush was that of a jungle, biodiverse with so many plants that her head was spinning trying to recall all the strange things she's seen so far. One plant had teeth, like a massive, steroided venus fly trap, just begging her to reach for the flower sticking out at the end of its tongue-like appendage. Another had a set of thick vines draped across the ground that all led back to a massive flower with a deep pit at its center. After she walked across it, avoiding stepping on any of its barbed vines, she glanced back, and her heart sank as she saw one of the vines move slightly. One of the most recent oddities was a planet that made sound, a fruit plant. She stumbled upon it only a few minutes ago, and it was a small bush that was growing at the base of a much larger tree. Plump, orange fruits like huge peppers dangled from its branches, so big and heavy that they sagged downwards. Misty didn't realize how hungry she was with her adrenaline keeping her focused on moving, but seeing those wet, ripe fruits practically dancing in front of her made her hand move without her thinking. Moments before her fingers grazed it, the plant started to hiss, and she recoiled backwards. The sound seemed to be coming from the base of the bush, and it was growing louder. Misty started to step back as the hissing turned into a high pitched squeal, and the terror the sound drove into her heart told her to get away from the plant as fast as she could.

Now she was on the move again, and the forest had grown even darker than from when she woke up. She worried that she was going in the wrong direction, but Misty knew that she'd get lost if she tried to backtrack at all, so forward was her only option. The muggy air had started to smother her, and she looked down at the clothes she was wearing. She was wearing no socks or shoes, and by now her feet were dirty, muddy, and scraped up. Her legs were hugged tightly underneath by her black leggings, and on top of those she was warmed by baggy grey sweatpants that hung loose around everything but her large hips. Above those, her torso was wrapped by an equally baggy brown hoodie which managed to hide her also large bust. Beneath that was a black long sleeved shirt, and beneath that was a tight green tank top.

Deciding to give her body some air, Misty pulled her hoodie off over her head, tugging on her messy pony tail, before tying it around her waist. It didn't help her much, so she also took off her long sleeved shirt and tied that around her waist as well, draped over her hoodie. Now, she wore only her tank top, which left her arms uncovered and gave her breasts ample cleavage to air out. With a sigh of relief, Misty realized this was the first time she felt calm since she woke up, and she latched onto that feeling and did not let go as she continued to boldly march through the underbrush.

Does the calm last?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)