More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by watcher333 watcher333

which way you go?

go to the west

You don't go much when you see an old building that seems like a tavern and you decide to go inside. Just for a little stop before you go onward.

When you enter you can feel the aroma of beer, the music is very cosy and it's cleaner than you thought. You can see some interesting guest like the ogres just next to the door or the 5-6" high fairies in the other end of the room. You sit down into a table next to a window.

In seconds a waitress came to your table to take your command, you take a good look at her before you order the daily offer whit a cup of beer. The waitress was very cute, long brown hair in pigtails, ~5'6" high in a brown medieval dress. The bosom part of her brown dress was white and very wide-cut to reveal more from her c-cup breast.

As you eat you notice a women in all body armor who stare you whitout blinking, 'it's better to eat fast and go further' you think and start to eat faster. When she realize this she came over to your table. As she stand up you put your fork down and start to stand up, it's better to avoid trouble after all....

"Wait please!" She say as you start to stand up. You sit back down and take a deep breath.

"You are a man aren't you?" She ask

"Yes i am"

"My name is Alice I'm the bodyguard of a priest on a saint mission, we are here because a prophecy said we are going to meet here whit the last male of this world who is going to impregnate this world whit his seed and save the humanity from the extinction"

You can do nothing just stare at her after a monologue like this so she take the advantage to speak:

"I know it's very sudden but you are the first male i see in years so i didn't think i'm wrong and i don't want to anything at you at all so i'm going back to my table and if you want to came whit us just came there. And please be carefull, this place seems to be safe but it isn't true at all" she say and she go back to her table, as you watch after her you really see a girl in a pries-a-like dress".

what do you do now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)