More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 0rgasmosexicon 0rgasmosexicon

Ayumi's trip to school, or maybe breakfast with her family?

go to breakfast first

As Ayumi walked into the breakfast room she felt as if everyone was secretly perving on her, even though everyone only lightly glanced at her. Mama gave her a funny look, then frowned as the young woman walked over to the table. Papa was already sitting down, newspaper in front of him and cup of coffee and buttered toast half finished. Her father only glanced up at his daughter briefly.

“Good morning, Ayumi”, he said, then went back to reading the paper.

“Good morning”, Ayumi replied as she prepared her cereal in a small bowl.

“That’s a nice new look, Ayumi. Is it the latest fashion?”, Mama said, commenting about the slutty school uniform. “Oh...”, Mama paused oddly as if she just recalled something, “That’s right... it’s only your regular school uniform. Strange, for a moment there...” her words fading off.

The beautiful teenage girl felt as if she was on display. Her pussy became even wetter at the thought, while her face grew warm as she blushed with embarrassment. She sat down at her usual place at the table. When she sat down, Mama tsk-tsked at her and leaned over to whisper, “Don’t forget to lift the back of your skirt dear, or you’ll stain it.”Ayumi blushed a bright pink, feeling her face go hot, as she put her hands down to pull at the back hem of the indecently short skirt, lifting it so as not to be sitting on the skirt. She could feel the skin of her mostly bare bottom on the polished wooden seat. Of course, Ayumi suddenly remembered, it was the rule that she always pulled her skirt up at the rear when she sat down.

“Ayumi? Are you wearing panties?”, Mama asked. Ayumi nearly jumped she was so surprised by the question. “Of course I am, Mama”, Ayumi answered, wondering why her mother would ask such a strange question. “You should take them off”, her Papa suddenly said, “Right away.” “What?!”, Ayumi exclaimed. “It’s against the law for you to wear them now”, Mama said, “I know it sounds silly, but the police might arrest you or fine you.”

“Is this some kind of joke? Since... since... since when?”, Ayumi asked, getting flustered and feeling as if she was dreaming. “It’s in the news this morning”, Papa told her, “They passed the law yesterday afternoon. The vote was unanimous.” “What? I can’t believe this!”, the shocked teenager said, “What law? They can’t do that! Can they?!”

Papa shook his head, frowning at her. “Take off the panties, Ayumi”, her father ordered her, his tone turning threatening although he didn’t move from his chair. Hearing that tone of voice, Ayumi knew better than to argue. She stood up to leave the kitchen, but her Papa grunted. “Where are you going? Take them off here and now”, Papa told her, “That way we can make sure that you aren’t wearing any. We are not going to let you break the law and get arrested for wearing any kind of pants. Is that understood?”

Blushing and feeling very peculiar, Ayumi pulled her little skirt up and pulled her tiny G-string panties down her long thighs and calves. When she stepped out of them, Mama picked up the discarded panties and threw them into the trashcan. The whole situation was so surreal, like a dream, that Ayumi was half prepared to pinch herself to check that she really was awake. “That’s better”, Papa said, then he went back to reading his newspaper as if nothing odd had happened.

Ayumi felt semi-naked now. Though her skirt was ‘barely’ long enough to hide her pussy, it was embarrassing not to be wearing any underwear. She shifted uneasily, not sure what to do. Her mother gave Ayumi a look of irritation so Ayumi sat down again and finished her breakfast. She didn’t want to risk making her parents angry again. But while she was eating breakfast, Ayumi queried her comp-imp and found the online news report about the government vote and the new law. The article stunned her, because what her parents had said was true. Ayumi hadn’t even heard of such a law being discussed, but it was now ILLEGAL for her and any other of the top ten sexiest 18-30 year old women of her neighbourhood to wear panties, or pants of any kind!

They can’t enforce such a crazy rule, can they?

She checked her com-imp again, then suddenly recalled she had heard of the new law being debated for the past week, but had just been too busy to pay any attention to the political debate. The idea of going around without any underwear on made her tingle inside, and Ayumi still had problems believing it was all happening.

For some unknown reason, the whole time she felt antsy and hot 'down-there'... and it was getting worse. Her nipples stood firmly at attention, making twin little tents in her short, white blouse. It took a bit of mental effort to stop herself from squirming about as her cunt seemed to beg for some physical attention. By the time she’d finished eating her breakfast, her very wet pussy had soaked the seat of Ayumi's chair, and she was ashamed of the slippery smear of her juices as her bottom slid around on the smooth vinyl-covered padding.

breakfast fun continues...or get ready for school?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)