More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by fethishboy fethishboy

What happens next? Megaman calles other superheroes or tries one more time..

get help from an old freind

Megaman thought he needed help. He licked his wounds and healed himself for a week.

He hated to admit but he needed a more aggressive approach. He needed the NIGHT STALKER. The night stalker was someone he works with. He thought night stalker methods were too dark. He thought that heroes need to be in the light and not the dark.

But both wanted justice. As long as Night Stalker didn’t kill they could work together. Night Stalker parents were shot and sense then he uses his fortune to fight crime, making tons of gadgets, learning to fight, and using the night to fight crime. He had a suit that can blend into darkness and plenty of cools toys. He uses serums to make him stronger. He wore a black came and black hood where you couldn’t see his eyes.

“Don’t worry; I will take care of this rouge. You other heroes made a mistakes, didn’t use brains. You just use brawn. I will use both”

“You need me” Megaman said

His ribs still felt sore

“No rest old friend. You’re in no condition. I take care of this”

“She dangerous”

“She a girl, a thug who just uses her strength”

“She more skilled then that” Megaman said

“Please these high powered super villains all the same, all brawn and no brain. I got millions worth of material then”

“Just be careful”

“I will”

“Then don’t go alone. Take me. Meet me in 4 hours. Do not go alone” Megaman said

does night stalker wait for him?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)