More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Magic18895 Magic18895

Please select a story from the table of content.

from rebel to - the week of servitude

*** Data collected and verified by High lord of Korathe Socarn the hutt, hutt lord and historian.

Foreword: “Seclusion, lording over the weak, untamed lust, a need of control, and ... Brewed together, these ingredients more often than not lead to sexual slavery.

It is also a good summary of what life in the palace of Jabba the hut was like. Every night The hutt had a massive party of decadence usually with of his or multiple dancing and being fucked by the inhabitants of the palace. Leia’s link with the infamous smuggler and the fact that slaves in the palace were to do several debauched things makes it not at all surprising to learn that shocking stories concerning her person circulated quite vividly among the palace.

But were they only rumors? Many survivors of the palace at the same time as Leia graciously allowed us to consult their personal diaries, in which many interesting gossips were recorded. Long studies of these written records along with numerous interviews allowed us to pinpoint what seems to be the original rumor, purified from its many alternatives, variations and other deformations. Surprisingly, it appears that the "rumor" underwent no modifications at its core before the of Jabba. This, along with the speed at which it spread among the underbelly of the galaxy and the particularly vivid description some accounts give of the incident lead us to think that some convincing pieces of evidences, like a video or audio record, were lost or destroyed upon the decay of time. It is to be noted this particular rumor has never been formally denied by any of the involved parties.”

Signed: Socarn the hutt.***

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)