More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Swamp Thing Swamp Thing

How Do You Comfort Amy?

her

You can't take it any more. You don't care if she is a lesbian, or your best friend. She's so beautiful you just have to fuck her now.

You grab Amy and her around so her back is to you. She's so tiny and helpless in your arms, it's wonderful. Amy cries out in surprise as you bend her over the couch. she struggles and kicks as you her legs open, but you're too strong for her.

"No! No! Fucker!" she screams. You pin her arms with one hand, and hike up her skirt with the other. The round globes of her perfect ass are lined by red lace panties. As Amy squirms and curse, you push the panties aside, and run your fingers inside her tight lips. Never been fucked by a man.

You free your cock, and hold Amy tight while you yourself into her. You're so much stronger than her, you easily pin her down and ram your hard cock into her again and again. Amy's screams shift from anger to pain. Her tight pussy is rough a first, but it gets wetter and deeper with each thrust, and you fuck her long and hard. Bent over your sofa, legs spread, deep in her cunt. Amy screams until she's gasping for breath, and then moaning as you keep pounding your cock deep into her, her hot cunt squeezing your thick shaft. Amy's tiny helpless body held in your hands, you violate her over and over. You spread her ass cheeks, and rub her sweet puckers asshole with your thumb. You feel the pressure building in your balls, and thrust deeper, harder into that hot tight cunt. Amy grunts, close to passing out. You're about to cum.

Where do you cum?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)