More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MrC MrC

Does Britney give Mike a footjob or a blowjob?

footjob

Britney kicks off her penny loafers. She flexes her white socked feet and then makes sure they are fairly bunched up with a lot of wrinkles. She wants Mike to strip and then lay down on the bed which he does. Mike's dick is just standing up at attention straight up into the air. Britney's eyes open wide. She's never seen such a huge dick before. She can't wait to fuck it but first things first.

Britney sits down on her bed and then wraps her white sock clad feet around Mike's dick. She jerks her feet slowly at first up and down his hard shaft. Mike loves the way Britney's socks feel against his hard shaft. Mike is groaning in pleasure. Britney gradually increases the pace of her pumping.

Soon, Britney's feet are furiously jerking off Mike's dick. "Cum for me Mike", says Britney, "I want to see you squirt your goo all over my socks, squirt Mike squirt." Then, Britney makes some horny moans. That's all Mike can take. Mike cums and his goo squirts up in air and then lands all over of Britney's white slouch socks. Britney keeps up the furious pumping until every last bit of Mike's jism has covered her socks. Britney slowly brings the foot pumping to a stop. Mike sits up and smiles, "It's your turn now." Britney grins widely.

Does Britney get eaten out or does Mike want her to masturbate for him?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)