More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by vitaminbleach vitaminbleach

how will the story start

first day of my senior year

Jacob Wake up you're going to be late for school I'm already heading out the door! I try to open my eyes but the lights in My room are bright I sit there in my bed for a moment thinking hard about what My sister just said. I'm heading out the door the words rang in My head as I looked at my phone on the nightstand and looked at the blurry numbers on my phone. 6:56 the time on the screen read. as soon as my brain registered those numbers I shoot up out of bed and am already throwing on the clothes I had thrown aside yesterday when I was getting ready. I'm halfway down the stairs when I hear the bus screech to a halt outside my house by the time I get to the door the first thing I see is the bus barreling down the road and my sister waving at me from one of the windows.

I head back in the house now that I have time to grab my backpack and some other things when I get inside I see my mom in the kitchen giving me the same look I've seen a thousand times whenever I disappoint her. "the buss just left" she began "and why weren't you on it". I had to say something or id never get to school on my time so I opened my mouth to speak when I was interrupted. "It's a good thing I took the day off in case something like this happened you really need to start keeping better track of the time. my mom was already dressed to head out the door wearing a conservative blouse and matching knee-length skirt. my mom was already in her 40s but looked almost ten years younger I didn't have many friends but if I did I'm sure my mom would be talked about at school.

as we head out the door and get in the car my mom already seems to have got over the fact i missed the bus and actauly started to cheer up. my mom begins to ask me about my classes and plans for my senior year but i dont pay to much attention to our conversation bvecause i start to worry about all of the traffic. it ends up taking up an entire hour for me to get to school and by than all of my classes have already started my mom insists she walk me to the office to explain why im late. we park the car and start heading to the building its one of those older high school buildings that obveisly were built more for functionality then looks and makes me wonder how much longer it will be here. there are rumors that the foundations of the building were built apon somethiing much older but i had no idia what. me and my mom get to the principals office and sitting outside is the face that tormented me for the entire course of my time in high school billy.

billy gave me and my mom a sly smirk " oooh looks like the nerds late again did someone miss the buss today". Jacob never liked billy, ever since there first year in high school together billy always slacked off and never payed any attention in any of the classes. things turned ill between them after the two were put on a class project together by one of their science teachers. during the course of the project billy did nothing to help and slacked off during the entire course of the project. finnaly during the presentation when the project finished jeremy was the only one that had any notes for the final presentation billy asked Jacob if he could have half of the notes to present so Jacob gave him some wanting to get on biullies good side. during the course of the presentation billy made it obvios that he had no idia what he was talking about so the teacher asked to see his notes. upon receiving the notes the teacher recognized Jacob's hand writing and failed billy on the assignment. billy blamed Jacob's notes for his failure on the project and overall on the course and has been tormenting him since.

Jacob's mom gave billy the sideways glance as we entered the principal's office. the principal's name was Mrs angela she was a brunette teacher in her late 40s who wore a conservative black skirt suit which did nothing to hid her figure. it has not been unheard of for students to try to get in trouble just to get a chance to see her. another thing about Mrs angela was she was overwhelmingly nice and tried to get along with all of her students. the only thing Mrs angela did not tolerate was bullying which would explain why billy was sitting right outside her office. upon seeing me and my mother her eyes lit up. "oh, Mrs anderson and her son Jacob, please come sit down what can I do for you today". my mom was a member of the parent council so all of my teachers know her including the principal which helps when your in a sticky situation like this one.

my son Jacob missed his bus this morning and I had to rush him to school we got stuck in traffic which is why was late. Mrs angela looked at my mom sympathetically while I can't keep granting favors like this your son missed the bus a lot of times last year. my mom pleaded and promised her it would be the last time she asked her to change my attendance, Mrs angela eventually caved in and told me she would fix it in the grade book as long as I head straight to class. we both thanked her and got up and shook hands. on our way to the door Mrs angela stopped me and asked if I could send billy in. I wished my mom good-bye and we both went out the door my mom went straight towards the exitshe turned and waved goodbye to me and then frowned at billy who was ogling her. I turned to face billy all the while with a smile on my face i told him "the principal wants to see you, what did you do this time head into the girl's locker room. billy didnt even seem faced by my jabb at him and just got an evil smirk on his face "just wait you will get yours and this time no one will be able to help you" after saying this he heads into the office and I hurry to my classroom contemplating his threatening remark on my way to class.

how does class go

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)