More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by LoveBrunettes LoveBrunettes

What's next?

finding an envelope on your office chair

The next day at work you entered your office and noticed a five by seven envelope turned face down on your desk chair. You picked it up and turned it over to find the instructions, "Open in private" written on the front of the envelope in handwriting that looked like a woman's.

You were startled by this strange surprise and wondered if the envelope contained some sort of threat, so you slipped the envelope inside a file folder and went to the men's room to open the envelope in the seclusion of a bathroom stall.

You quietly opened the envelope and found a stack of photos obviously printed on a home printer. There was also a note in the same feminine handwriting. Your attention was immediately drawn to the photos as you recognized the face of your coworker Candy on the top photo instantly.

Candy had such a beautiful face and incredible blue eyes. You admired the photo appreciatively and turned to the note anxious to discover the reason that Candy was giving you photos of herself.

The note read, "I have a confession to make Arnie. I am an exhibitionist. I love to fantasize about taking my clothes off in front of men. Maybe I should have been a stripper. I've noticed you checking me out several times in the office and thought I'd let you have some pictures to get a better look. And you can keep this a secret between the two of us then I might make some more pictures for you. --Candy"

You returned to the stack of four photos and your pulse quickened when you found the second photo to be more revealing than the first photo of just her face. Candy was wearing a thin black nightgown that showed her matching black panties through the fabric.

In the next photo, Candy sat wearing filmy black bra and panties in an open-legged pose you tried so hard to make out the shape of Candy's cuntlips through her thin panties.

You flipped to the last photo with great anticipation and saw on her hands and knees with her face turned back toward the camera. She was completely naked with her gorgeous bare firm, round ass center frame in the photo.

You replaced the contents of the envelope and went back to your office looking forward to reviewing Candy's photos again that night. You wondered where this game was leading.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)