More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by guilty_alibi guilty_alibi

Do you want to:

find someone who shares the desire

Alea: I met him online, it doesn't matter where, but we got to talking, he knew right off the bat I was twisted but we started slow, talking about interests. I was fine with that cause I wanted him to get inside my head.

When we met in person the first thing that I remember was shivering. This guy was cold and calculating. you could just feel it. He acted the perfect gentleman but his eyes were hard, his smiles and warm words never reached them.

His name, he said, was Darien. I never found out if that was true or not because every time I asked much about him, he evaded my questions. He had a way of doing that and making me forget he had even done it. The focus was always on me which was, for a while... flattering I guess but after a while it got frustrating.

Sadly we lived far enough apart that we couldn't see each other too often and after several weeks of chatting back and forth and the occasional meeting I didn't hear from him for several days. I called, left messages, emails...and nothing. I was starting to think that I had scared him off like the others with my twisted fantasies.

What is Darien up to?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)