More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by wicker wicker

So are you the clerk, clothes or customer?

female customer

Patricia Beane was a successful young lawyer. She was to argue the most important case of her career today, but the judge post-poned it due to a request by the opposing counsel. The 29 year old Patricia was representing the ex-wife of a billionaire real estate developer in a divorce case.

Patricia was 5'10, with long legs, well toned by daily aerobics and weekend tennis. She had C-cup breasts whose cleavage she used to her advantage. She had long, wavy auburn hair she usually wore up at work. She had blue eyes, high cheek bones, and full lips.

As she walked from the court house to her firm's office a few blocks away, she passed a new clothing store. In the window she saw the perfect business outfit. It seemed to be tailor made for her. It was a black knee-lenght skirt with matching blazer over a dark red blouse. She stopped and admired it. Even the mannequin the outfit was on seemed to have a carbon copy of her body, even the breasts.

Patricia smiled and went inside. The door jingled. Patricia smelled the sweet smell of flowers tinged with sandalwood and a hint of musk. She inhaled deeply. She felt an odd tinge go through her body. She blushed a bit as she realized she was standing with her eyes closed and taking in deep breaths through her nose.

"May I help you, ma'am?" asked a strong male voice.

Patrica opened her eyes and saw the sexiest man she had ever laid eyes upon. He was everthing Patricia liked in a man: he was the same height as she was, with tanned skin, dark eyes, high cheekbones, well coiffed gelled blond hair, bright blue eyes, and had the muscle tone of a professional swimmer under a tight button down blue shirt that matched his eyes, and a pair of black linen pants.

Patricia smiled warmly and licked her lips.

how does this progress?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)