More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Artificial Artist Artificial Artist

What do you use your phone for the most?

facebook

You enjoy browsing facebook because it caters to a type of women that isn't seen as much on other kinds of social media; which is MILFs. Sure, you could find plenty of thots on instagram or snapchat with there being some MILFs, but facebook has just the highest volume of MILFs with them posting about themselves as superficially as possible.

When you're not just browsing through random posts, you like using facebook's networking tools to see if anyone you know has a truly hot milf and you've found a few teachers on it as well.

It has always been funny to see women show off there mature bodies in family photos with the captions usually reading off how selfless and family focused they are.

After your long hours of using facebook, every milf of someone that you know, or at least every mature woman that you know, is registered as a friend to either your main account or your fake accounts.

Before the update took affect, you brief browsed through all the posts you had from your 'friends' and wondered how the update might focus on anyone in particular.

You tapped into one last post to add to your spank-bank and set the phone down on your desk just as the update took affect.

what/whose post?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)