More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by mack2028 mack2028

What game is loaded?

eudaimonia online

You have actually played "good life" as many call it, for years. It is a modular online vr game where users create most of the content. The main limitations have always been the hardware though, it started as a mostly third person 3d sandbox building toy on pcs, then vr started to get good and it was expanded to be immersive but it was just visual, then several generations of feedback got it to the point where sex was possible and it blew up. Because it was so popular the parent company has gone hard into hardware, 10 years ago when you were still a teenager they released neural jacks (a hole you could use to plug a computer into your head) and you saved up every day for a year to get one... right before they went almost completely out of style for less invasive touch links.

But apparently, this new system required the old style jack, and as one of their best customers and one with the hardware to test the new cacoon you have been chosen.

*memo to staff* user, Chloe (c-nice-green) This user has been chosen for our beta test partially because of the reasons he was given but partially because he uses the neural jack device to play as a woman on EO, is active in several sexual and nonsexual subgames, and shows no signs of being transgender in real life. The other test subjects that signed up with full informed consent will be kept away from this user (they have been added to his blocked list, he can't see or hear them for the duration of the test.) Because the other test subjects may reveal the extent of the changes they have undergone and tempt Chloe to attempt to log out before the agreed upon duration.
The main plan is to get him involved in at least a few different related game/life simulations to see how his mind is affected by the new hardware.

What do they have you test first

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)