More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ScribeOfEros_16 ScribeOfEros_16

What happens tomorrow?

erOS Downloads

I went through the whole day with irritating adrenaline pumping through me. erOS took over most of my thoughts, but I hadn't told anyone about it yet. In all honestly, there weren't many people to tell. My friend group was... depressing, to say the least. They had been banded together under they eye of most teachers as the 'chronically online' group, and just... kinda rolled with it? All whenever we were seen as a group we drew snickers, it was a thousand times better than trying to get through high school solo.

The first person, and probably the closest thing I had to a 'friend' was Rupert 'Rumps' Altwick. Him and Rupert had become friends of their own free will... unlike the rest of the people in the friend group. We'd met in 9th Grade Coding Class and were the only good tech-heads there. But the only similarity perhaps, and the only thing the friendship was hanging on however, was our shared love of programming. Otherwise, Rupert was quite different to me.

Rupert was, simply put an aggressively stereotypical never-touched-grass before gamer kid. He was nicknamed Rumps because in 7th Grade, when Peter Flower walked around slapping people's asses, Rupert's jiggled so much it was as if he had 'multiple rumps.' Sadly, it was true. Rupert spent all his time in front of the screen, and as a result, was extremely overweight. But along with that, Rupert was a complete and utter pervert. It wasn't even funny. He had stumbled across a porn website aged 10 while scrolling through the dark web and had never come back. He would ogle at anyone and everyone, objectify women and I frequently found himself making nude cheats for Rumps.

The next member was Eliza, the 'anime girl.' Eliza was unnecessarily positive and upbeat, to the point of irritation. She had her hair dyed a different colour every month, wore contacts and wore anime outfits to school. She frequently used the words 'uwu' 'yamate kudasai' and a variety of other Japanese phrases that made even the Japanese kids hate her. Despite me always wanting to kick her out of the group, Rumps vouched for her, insisting her heart was in the right place. I responded to that with "Yeah, you'd know seeing as how much time you spend looking at her heart area."

Finally, there was Zahara. Zahara was the emo kid, always spotted in black wearing chokers and piercings, with heavy mascara and eyeliner. She rarely spoke, but she was probably my favourite person in the group. She was choiceful about her words, and whatever she said always carried significance. She also wasn't afraid to express her opinions, and reprimanded anyone and everyone- including teachers when she was unhappy.

But all thought of my lacklustre friends emptied my mind as soon as I got home. I took the stairs two at a time, sprinting into my bedroom and slamming the door shut. I flipped open my laptop and rubbed my hands with anticipation noticing the 'Download Complete: erOS' notification.

I hovered to click it, but something told me I was going to be here for a while. I went downstairs and grabbed a Mountain Dew. Dismayed, I noticed my Mom wasn't back yet. She worked as a Receptionist for a big tech company, and worked long hours. Thankfully the pay was decent.

I leaned back in his chair, an opened bottle of Mountain Dew next to me and he clicked on the erOS popup in my browser.

Immediately, his screen went pitch black. For a moment, panic gripped me as I thought I'd been infected with some high-grade virus, but I relaxed when 'erOS' filled my screen in large red lettering. Below, it read 'Erotic Rulings Operation Systems.'

Immediately below a button saying INTRODUCTION revealed itself. Curious, I pressed it.

Immediately, I was hit with a rolling credits sort of format, except with an introductory monologue.

It began

Dear Reader,

If you're reading this, congratulations! You've been identified as the most gifted programmer in the world!

I snorted when I read this, before realizing this was probably setting the scene for who my main character was, and not directly referring to me.

But life as a programmer can be tough. Computers are so much easier to understand than humans. Computers never lie, only showing the facts. They respond and listen to everything they do. Yet humans are so... unpredicatble. They only listen to themselves, regardless of whether the decision is good or bad.

This passage resonated with me, mostly because, well I had the exact same thoughts. I much preferred the company of computers, because they were always honest with me, no matter how corny that sounds.

Intrigued, I read on.

erOS is a little project of mine to fluidly combine programming and the real world... by programming the real world. You probably saw a bunch of jargon you don't understand- because the code transcends mere computers. It deals with radio waves and brain signals and such. Unless you were a MIT Software Engineer, a Brain Surgeon and Nuclear Physicist combined, you wouldn't understand a thing about erOs' inner workings. For now, just remember if you have any concerns, you can message me.

>>Click to Continue on the the GUIDE TO erOS<<

I leaned back an re-read the messaged, now with more questions than answers. I still couldn't find any viruses, malware or spyware, so it seemed like the whole thing was 100% safe but... in the final paragraph, I had the chilling feeling like these powers wouldn't just be applicable in some game where you could mind control people. It felt too... real.

But I was too curious, and clicked on the Continue button.

GUIDELINES TO erOS

WELCOME TO erOS, THE COMPUTER PROGRAMMING OF YOUR DREAMS- BROUGHT TO REALITY. erOS FLUENTLY BLENDS REALITY AND COMPUTER PROGRAMMING, USING A MIX OF RADIOWAVES, BRAINWAVES AND PROGRAMMING TECHNOLOGY, THE MINDS OF ANYONE YOU KNOW ARE COMPUTER PROGRAMS.

Link to Introductory Video.

I clicked on it. A video poop-up came linked.

It opened with a portly man sitting on a couch. He looked pitifully average, a bit of a paunch on him, with balding hair, Harry Potter glasses and a messy stubble. On his sides were two scantily clad models, who did not even look at him. He looked straight at the camera.

"Hello. If you're watching this video, you're the one lucky guy picked to be the sole operator of erOS. I understand that the introduction was especially cryptic. erOS is an especially complex program, as you undoubtedly have figured out, so a video was easier to explain everything." He said.

"Now, I'm sure you've noticed the two bombshells sitting next to me. The one on the left is Anastasia, and the one on the right is Madeline. They have no idea who I am, and probably never will unless I get a six-pack." He said. As if in response, Madeline of them looked at him disdainfully.

"However, all that changes with erOS." He said, smilingly gesturing to his phone. "Simply open the app to the 'Nearby' page, which shows all the people around you. erOS only works on people, as we do not condone . Normally, pointing your device at the target should work, but if it doesn't, simply search their name in the search bar." He said, all with a smile plastered on his face.

He pointed his phone at Madeline and clicked on he profile. Suddenly, she snapped up straight and perfectly rigid, as if tasered. He did the same to Anastasia. Her expression slipped away and her eyes went blank.

"This is the standby mode. They will remain like this for as long as necessary, and anything you command them to do will be forgotten- unless you wish against it." The man said. Madeline and Anastasia hadn't moved a muscle.

"With erOS, all sorts of things can be done. Simple commands, complex commands, even memory alterations! Let's start with a simple command." The man said. He pointed at Anastasia and said "Strip."

Without a second thought Anastasia removed all her clothing, showing her glamorous, pornstar like body. Once she did this, she returned back to sitting the way she was in standby mode.

"From here, a variety of actions can be implemented. Suck, masturbate, kiss... do my homework, I suppose. Any action will be completed. I'm not going to bother asking for one because you have porn for a reason." He chuckled. My eyes were glued to Anastasia's incredibly body.

"But more complex commands can be implemented... like this. Madeline! Act like you want to seduce me." He commanded. Immediately, Madeline's hazy eyes cleared. She bit her lip before straddling the man, cupping his face close. She opened her mouth to say something but the man put her on standby, before shoving her off.

"If these you are dissatisfied with how these commands are being carried out, that can be altered. Everything will be explained in the tutorial. However, before we go forward, this is a lot of information and power. I'd suggest you go out, try it on someone and have a little fun before coming back to the video."

Not giving me any choice, the video shut off, leaving me with the blank erOS screen. Suddenly something hit me. Oh god. This wasn't some hyper-realistic video game intro. I think they meant real people. erOS could control real people.

Frowning, I got up from the chair. I didn't believe a word of that. Anastasia and Madeline were probably models or paid actresses... but my curiosity was piqued. I reached for my phone, shocked to realise the erOS had downloaded itself onto it already. Wielding my (most likely a scam) weapon, I walked out into the house, ready to test it out.

Who does Jasper test erOS out on?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)