More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Amy Lee Amy Lee

Which way do I take her?

eat her out and get a bj

I bend down, twirl my tongue around your anus, prod into the hole for a few moments before licking down to your labia.

My tongue probes into the depths of your cunt, licking at the moistness, feeling the finely-ribbed walls of flesh. Then I move my tongue down to your clit, find the little bud already hard, lick it, nibble it, suck it, rub it.

I bury my face once more in your cunt, pushing my tongue again and again into its mesmerizing depths, covering my nose and cheeks and mouth with your pussy juices. My hands reach forward into your blouse, grasp your breasts, squeeze the nipples, twist and turn my fingers roughly around the tiny, hardened buds.

You squirm on the table, electric-like sensations crackling from your nips to your cunt as I feast on your most private parts, licking and sucking my fill. Suddenly your body jerks and sways as an orgasm sweeps through it.

I pull away from you, hear the panting from your face as it presses against the tabletop.

I lift the cane. It swishes down, cracks across your naked ass three times as I mutter in time to the lashes, "You weren't...supposed...to cum..."

You cry out as you feel the biting sting of the cane across the wetness of your ass.

I insert a finger into your cunt, get it nice and slippery. Then I move it to your anus, push it in. The muscle of the hole opens and gobbles it to the knuckle.

I pull my finger out, lift the cane and put the tip of it against your asshole, begin inserting it into the depths of your ass.

"Uhhn--" I hear you moan.

Leaving the cane stuck in your ass, I move around to your head. I unfasten my pants, push them to the floor and step out of them.

My cock is already hard and throbbing, its tip glistening with pre-cum.

"Lift your head and open your mouth."

With a little difficulty you do so. I maneuver in front of you, thrust my cock into the waiting chasm.

"Suck it."

You gobble on my hard shaft as I push it in and out of your mouth, feeling your teeth raking gently against the length of the stalk.

The slight movement of your head and body cause the cane to wobble slightly as it protrudes from your ass, giving you a strange sensation as it moves.

"Aaahhhh!!!"

I cry out and jerk my cock from your mouth as I feel my orgasm begin to rise from the depths of my balls. I grab my cock with my hand, jerk it back and forth wildly, moaning and gasping as my hot jism spews out, splattering onto your face and into your mouth.

you done yet?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)