More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Bran_Hopewell Bran_Hopewell

Drifting with your thoughts....

....early wake up

I woke up to the feeling of a hot, wet pussy sliding up and down my shaft. I kept my eyes closed and my hips arched, and I realized that this pussy had a tongue attached to it and that there wasn't any weight around my hips. It took me another two seconds to realize the tight, wet hole my cock was sliding in and out of belonged to a mouth, not a nice soaking wet fuck box.

"Mmmm, Doe..." I mumbled, still have asleep. Immediately the head stopped and I felt ten fingernails painfully digging into my thighs.

"Did you just moan my mom's name?" hissed a voice in the darkness. My cock throbbed before I could answer, my girlfriend's mouth close to my shaft and the heat of her breath made my dick dance.

"Did I?" I tried to play dumb.

"You fucking did," she responded flatly. "Jesus titty-fucking Christ, I give you head in the morning, trying to surprise you, and you moan my MOM's NAME?"

The cum was boiling in my balls. If anything I was harder. What the fuck, cock...what the fuck....

My girlfriend spit on my dick and started jerking me off fast and hard, almost to the point of it hurting. Almost.

"Is that what you want? You want my mom to suck your dick?" she asked, pissed and loud. "Is that what you think about when you stare at her tits and ass instead of looking at mine?" It wasn't rhetorical, she was demanding an answer, but the hand job and the situation had your mind crawling into a lust-filled fog and wrapping it around itself like a blanket.

How do you answer?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)