More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by kiahoga kiahoga

Go for a jog or try to get some wheels?

do a Forrest Gump

You decide it’s too risky to go to the employee parking lot, and turn heading for the main entrance. Looking around and not seeing anyone, you head out onto the highway and break into a jog heading to town to the south. A few cars including a semi-truck pass by from time to time taking no note of you. Eventually you get tired and stop after having gone about two or three miles.

Looking around you see a billboard and needing some light you walk over to it. In the glow of the bill board, advertising gas and beer in two miles at Bob’s, you pull out of your pocket a small hand drawn map you made from an old road atlas in the prison library.

Reading the map you see if you keep going this way you’ll hit crossroads Going right at the cross roads you’ll head to a state recreation area. Going left will after 30 miles or so hit the interstate going east . Or you could head into town and try to get some transport . Putting the map away you start heading for the cross roads when you see another light coming down the road. Thinking nothing of it your surprised when it slow down, you look closer and see it’s a state highway patrol trooper.

Act normal you remind yourself, as adrenaline starts to course through you…..

Does the trooper stop.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)