More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by superman07 superman07

what do you want: money, sex, fame, other?! or be a nice guy and hand over the camera?

dinner date

“Let me take you for dinner” you reply simply.

At first she seems taken back by your request, probably assuming you were going to ask for some sexual favor. “Dinner?” she repeats.

“Yeah, a harmless dinner date” you repeat with a shrug. “I may be a paparazzi but I’m not a scumbag.”

She scoffs at your comment, which you suppose is justified considering why you’re having this negotiation in the first place. The way she stands and how long it’s taking her to reply you almost wonder if she would rather have blown you then go on this date you were purposing.

“And you’ll give me that tape after?” she asked, giving you an odd look.

“Of course” you nod, crossing your heart as if it seals the deal.

Emma is quiet for a moment but eventually she nods. “Fine, a dinner date. We’ll have it at your place…I don’t want anyone getting the wrong idea if we go out.”

You think she’s being bold setting the terms like that but agree anyway. She’s already agreeing to what you want, if you go ahead and ruin her relationship you’ll lose any leverage you have.

“8 o’clock tonight. Where something nice” you say, giving her your phone number.

She isn’t exactly eager to take it from you but nonetheless puts it in her purse. “I’ll see you tonight” you say, taking your camera and closing the trunk. She gives you a half smile that you imagine isn’t one-hundred percent genuine and turns on her heel.

skip to the dinner or does something happen before hand?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)