More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by stretchingfiction stretchingfiction

What's next?

decorations

The world had gone crazy and Since the change. But some things never changed and Christmas lights and decorations went up, as usual, We have some adding fun twists. Victoria, for example, had just turned 18, She had a double D chest and a nicely shaped ass, and cute face with bleach blond hair. She lived in the southern area with palm trees and As usual, people decorated the palm trees.

"Victoria come out and help decorate palm trees." Her stepfather says as he calls you front out front She thought she was going to be doing a normal activity. it was at 1st since the change, she hated the scientist that twist the world

"All right this year We're gonna put you up as the angel on top. But first, let's use this ass one more time" He says pushes me down yet again. Since last week he had used me relentlessly he had used me as a party favor and Even lent me out to some of those friends. I was fresh meat as I said and they took pleasure in tenderizing my holes.. victoria felt like a used fuck toy already but this was a new level of humiliation to be used as a tree decoration.

"please anything but this"

" Hey there Jim wanna hand." The middle-aged neighbor says from next door.

"Sure she's got 2 holes still free, be a good slut and I will think about it victoria," Her stepfather tells him

"Can't say no to that pretty mouth sucking up in my cock. "Then pulls his cock out i front of her and shoves it in Victoria's mouth. Soon they are both ravaging her tight holes on the front lawn as they pull and squeeze her perky tits.

"After this can you give me a hand with her we're using her as the main decoration for The tree." He says motion to the fat 8' tall palm. It had a giant top with spiky-looking leaves and a 3-foot wide trunk.

"Of course man, I just wanna see If this little bitch could fit on that." The Neighbor says to her horror. Victoria had been stretched in a lot of ways but this was definitely going to be the worst yet. They went to work on her as together soon double fisting it together with both their hands to loosen up her tight plump ass.

"Please no no don't do that no. "Victoria screams as they had both walked up a ladder with her on either side of the thick tree. They were then jamming the Palm folds in her gaping asshole and kept on fisting them Deeply into her. It didn't take long for her to have some come to the pain and start drooling on herself as the whites of her eyes showed. They continued on till the gaping hole was tight with them

"Here are each of us grab a leg and step off the ladder." Stepfather says and they both quickly pull her down pushing all the Palms folds deep up her ass to expand her ass and stretched belly out. Many still stuck out the bottom of her spread ass cheeks. But she was firmly impaled upon the 3' wide Palm. He glitters her up and adds a large bulb up her cunt so she glows from the inside and then more Christmas lights around her too and leaves her out front as the main decoration. She squirmed as the bulb heated her cunt from the inside. He really thought was with this year's decorations he might win the neighborhood contest.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)