More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by clampit45 clampit45

Should we do it again?

damn right we should

It had been her who had thought of the bus stop and the next time, about a week later, she (her net nickname was 'honey') said she also knew the perfect place for our next meeting.

In the underground railway system there are a few stations which have a spiral staircase as an alternative to using the escalators to leave the deepest parts of the system; Honey suggested we meet on the eastbound platform of one of these stations at 10.45 PM, a really quiet time of night.

As before I was there early and sat down on the platform to wait. I must admit that this time I knew what sort of thing to expect and I had a hard time resisting an erection before she arrived.

After 15 minutes or so of desperately thinking of politics I saw her calmly walking towards me. This time she wasn't wearing the overcoat but a black skirt and tight top with her seamed nylons and spike heels.

The plan was that I would follow her 2 or 3 paces behind and she told me to expect to see something special. I did as I was told and got up to follow her as she passed me.

We went through the "emergency exit" door that led to the spiral stairs and I felt the warm draught of air circulation that you always felt in these stairwells. All in all it was quite cosy and very very private, nobody would come down the stairs and it was very unlikely that anybody would follow us up them either, in fact it was perfect for a private show.

As Honey began to climb the stairs I positioned myself behind her and about 4 steps lower, we walked slowly up. Honey reached down and pulled her skirt up, folding it above her waist and holding the loose bit in front, she was wearing no panties and I had a perfect view of her backside in all its glory as she slowly and gracefully climbed the stairs in front of me.

I dont think there is a more sexy sight than a really good female bottom seen from slightly below, there's just something perfectly sexual about it and Honey's backside was a beauty.

Slowly and sensually she  climbed in front of me and after a while I saw she was spreading herself a little to give me a better view, I could see her pussy was moist and the lips seemed to be  a little  more pronounced than usual, I caught a slight scent and the sound that women sometimes make when they're highly aroused and I realised that Honey was having as much fun, if not  more, than I was.

I of course had the boner of a lifetime and I was lucky I had a full length overcoat on to conceal it.

All good things come to an end some time and at last we reached the top of the stairs. Honey dropped her skirt down and smoothed it out, handed her ticket to the guard at the exit and was gone into the night before I had found my own ticket. I looked around for her in the street outside but couldn't see her and then hurried home to jack off.

look but dont touch?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)