More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by titto titto

press continue

continue

My heart was racing.

“Come in” I said.

The door pressed open, “Dr Hammond, I’m…..” Diane was stunned, “you’re the guy….. at the star bucks,” She did not come any further, I did not know what to say, what would I have said? This is crazy!

A long awkward pause, finally she told me how embarrassed she was, still standing in the door. That made me feel better, the awkwardness worked both ways.

I was more calm now “Miss Lane, don’t worry about it, why don’t you come in, and shut the door behind you, we can talk about this”

She did what I said, pressing the door shut, she took her coat off, folding it over the couch, she looked even more pretty now, wearing a turtleneck white jumper, with the tight black pants, she looked like a goddess.

The room smelt of her perfume, rich and sweet, I had not been attracted to a women like this since Sarah, my penis was still erect under the table, but she does not know that.

“please, take a seat Diane” glancing to the couch, watching her plant her bottom on the leather couch. “I like your office Dr. Hammond, very cozy”

“Please, call me Steve”

“Ok” she replied, “again, I’m so sorry about the whole number thing”

“Its alright Diane” I reminded her “now tell me, why have you come to me?”

Diane was nervous, twiddling her thumbs, her right legs crossed over her left thigh, she looked elegant, and so mature, my kind of women.

“Diane, I must stress, everything said in this room, is one hundred percent confidential” I noticed her face turning pale, “you ok?”

“I’m fine” pouring a glass of chilled water, she took a gentle sip, leaving her lipstick on the rim, the water coated her pink lips. “its kind of…..”

There was a long pause, I finally broke the silence “please Diane, let me in”

Diane took a deep breath “I have an addiction” another slight pause “you know, I like sex” She told me, breathing deeply.

I replied with a funny tone, “ok, that’s a good start; at least you know you have a problem with this”

“That’s why I gave you my number, I must do that everyday nearly, I have sex everyday of the week, either with a partner or by myself, I never see the guy again, always a one off fling, I know I’m a total slut……. Look at me I’m a fuckin whore”

I was stunned, she had so much tension built up about this, her face was turning red now, her eyes puffy, ready for the tears.

“Do you feel any better, now you have told someone?” I asked.

“You have no idea, mr Hammond” Diane said, reaching for a tissue.

“Now Diane, I want you to tell me about your last sexual experience, tell me everything about it” I asked, this was always the tough question, fifty percent of patients do not approve, finding it immoral and intrusive, but it is a question which helps, and is always something I ask in the first session with a new patient, and of course, is an immense turn on.

“Why?” she snapped.

“As a sexual therapist, I need to know what sexual habits you have, how serious this is, so I can give you advice, it will help, you just have to trust me”

Another long pause “you mean everything, the whole thing?”

“Yes, where you meet, where you had intercourse, protection, fetishes, everything Diane”

please choose Diane's sexual encounter

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)