More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 38 by cdbaby cdbaby

Mass or the ball drops?

contest winners

Jill spent the next several days with Sarah and her family until New Years Eve. The night of their big date. The dinner was for an elegant dinner for two to watch the ball drop. Which meant Sarah was allowed to stay out passed curfew. Something she still found exciting despite being in college.

The day before Sarah and Jill went shopping, Jill not wanting to borrow anyone elses clothes and the fact no one else had anything fitting the occasion it seemed like a win win.

Jill breathed a sigh of relief as they entered the restaurant. Everyone told her it was a classy place and formal dress was required but part of her worried she was overdressed in her Chic Black Midi Dress. She didn't dress up often but the way Sarah's eyes lit up when she saw her walk into the living room that evening was more than worth the effort. Sarah wore a pastel pink knee length dress that bordered on a prom dress and white heels to match her white jacket. An outfit which she called "risque" because of it's lack of a back.

A very nice man in a tux took the girls' jackets taking a moment to admire the smaller girl's bare back. Jill put her arm around the oblivious girl's shoulder. Signaling to the tuxed man she was not available. Sarah was particularly distracted tonight because she was able to wear her new promise ring tonight like she had always dreamed.

"Best seat in the house." The hostess commented as she sat the two love birds at a nice corner booth with a lovely view of the city lit up for new years. Sarah wondered how many offices currently held swinging parties while in the restaurant there was a much more subdued party was being held inside. She was happy though it gave her the opportunity to focus on what was truly important to her, Jill.

The girls had waited all evening to eat because of how "absolutely amazing" their food was supposed to be according to everyone jealous of the two girls. "I am starving!" Sarah whispered over her menu. They quickly ordered their food leaving them alone. Closing the heavy curtain blocked out the lights and sounds of the restaurant leaving them in candle light and a sky full of stars. Sarah softly kissed Jill's hand the smile faltering for only a moment. "What's wrong?" "I still feel bad I didn't get you anything." Jill laughed softly holding Sarah's face in her hand. "You are the best gift I ever got." Sarah blushed deeply, not even trying to hide it as she nuzzled her face into Jill's hand. "I bet you say that to all the girls." Jill looked strangely serious, a look Sarah was not used to seeing on her. "No. Only you." She believed her. Sarah's joke may have thinly veiled her insecurities but staring into Jill's eyes she did believe.

The waitress pulled back the curtain carrying their ordered drinks. Sarah jumped at the sudden interruption. She still wasn't used to being affectionate in public least of all with another girl. Jill noticed and tried not to judge too harshly. Jill remembered the first girl she had ever been with and shuddered. Maybe Sarah had the right idea waiting for the one and only. The waitress closed the curtains once more. For all Sarah's worries she never once let go of Jill's hand feeling the safety in her touch.

After dinner it was near midnight and neither girl could no longer stand waiting. Jill stood opening the curtain and offering her hand. "Care to dance?" Sarah smiled "I thought you'd never ask. The girls swayed on the dance floor their bodies pressed close together reminding Sarah of the club but this felt different to her. That night was filled with lust and animal desire. This night was filled with love and passion.

The band suddenly stopped as a host stepped on stage. "Ladies and gentleman we wish to thank you all for joining us in welcoming in the new year. Now if you would take a glass and toast in the new year." A waitress handed the girls to champagne flutes filled with champagne. "Charlie can I get a drum roll please?" he asked a man sitting at the drum set who's name was apparently Charlie. With a nod he started "10. 9. 8.7.6.5.4.3.2.1! Happy new year!" the crowd raised their glasses clinking them together with their dates. "Should we?" Sarah worried while the band played Aud Lang Sine. "It's bad luck to not drink a toast." Jill smiled reassuringly tipping back her glass. Sarah followed suit giggling as the bubbles tickled her nose. "Ya know it's also bad luck to not kiss at new years." Sarah giggled and kissed Jill on the cheek. Sarah knew what she was doing it was fun to tease her girlfriend. Jill pouted. Sarah wrapped her arms around her neck kissing her soft and sweet as balloons and confetti rained from the ceiling

more to come

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)