More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Colleem Colleem

Who is in the Limo?

cliche: All Superheroines are mind controlled Whores. Susan remembers how it started while she gives her Customer a Blowjob

As soon as she saw the limousine standing in front of the Building, her mood improved significantly. It was as if she had crossed a line by leaving the building. The driver was already waiting for her and opened the door. With her most enchanting smile she looked inside the car first.

"You know the procedure. I won’t enter the Car before you paid me." she smiled friendly. It took only seconds for her mobile phone to tell her that a huge amount of money had been transferred to a special account. No sooner had she received this notification than she got in and smiled.

"So, Mr. Mayor. Should I fuck you in the car or should we wait until we are in your marital bed?" she smiled and remembered how it all started half a year ago.

One Year ago. Short before Christmas

Things hadn't been so bad then with Reed and her. On the contrary. In fact, it had been much better, and at that time she had been able to see past many of his shortcomings. She had been somehow... different... happy then than she was now. But her whole life had changed, and she had never regretted looking back. While her mouth closed around the mayor's cock, who of course couldn't wait until they got into his residence, a pleasant shiver came over her as she indulged in her memories.

At that time, she had been on a shopping tour and had mingled among the citizens of New York. To avoid being addressed constantly, she wore thick, black sunglasses that day. Since nobody would expect a superhero like Susan Storm-Richards in a bus, she was not recognized. Here and there she had been mistreated by some testosterone-controlled guys, but that was always done quickly.

She remembered it perfectly. It was at 7:30pm when she was sitting in her seat on the bus in a good mood and on her way home. The others were all on their way and so she had the whole place to herself. Johnny had given her the advice to start a wild girl's night and that was exactly what Susan had in mind, although her definition of wild was probably a bit quieter than Johnny's. In the best of moods, she investigated the bags that stood next to her and contained all kinds of knick-knacks. Her advantage was that she didn't have to worry about money anymore and so she had bought a lot of nonsense.

Lost in thought she sat in the bus and looked out of the window. It was one of those winter evenings that were simply magical. The snow slowly fell over the city, it was peaceful and soon it was Christmas. Her favorite time of the year. She had started to make it clear to the super villains early on that she was personally offended by being annoyed during this time and surprisingly, most villains were wise enough not to overly irritate Susan. Even here on the bus it smelled wonderfully like Christmas stuff. The fact that half of her bags were full of gingerbread and stuff helped a lot. But there was another smell she couldn't identify but which wasn't unpleasant. Suddenly a shadow fell on her as one of the guests walked through the middle aisle and she looked up at him for a moment. The man was thickly wrapped according to the weather and wore a big fur hat and a matching scarf. However, he did not go any further but bent down to her and asked.

"Aren't you Susan Storm-Richards?"

The voice was always a good indicator of danger to Susan. This man, however, emphasized his words not threatening or dangerous, but rather surprised and delighted. So, she smiled, and even though they were about to drive into a tunnel, she hoped the man had seen it.

"I am indeed. But please not too loud, yes? Is there anything I can do for you?"

"Do for me? Yes. You really could. I'm a bit short now and I was just looking for an apartment. You'd love to help an old friend like me, wouldn't you?"

"We know each other?" asked Susan confusedly, trying to pinpoint the man, which was quite difficult in that tunnel. However, she was quite willing to help him if he really proved to be an old friend.

"Of course, Susan." he said, bending down to her and speaking a little softer so the others couldn't hear him. A gesture Susan gratefully accepted. "Not only are we best, oldest and closest friends, but I'm the man who fucked the shit out of you a dozen times!" he murmured softly to her.

"Excuse me?" she asked and raised her eyebrows in confusion. She couldn't remember an old boyfriend from the old days with whom she had once had sex. She'd always made a clean break. boyfriend or good friend. Never both. But he kept at it, and he still answered her.

"It's been a few years. It's perfectly normal that you forgot, but that's not important. What is important is that we met again and that you want to help me with a hotel room or something! You can afford it, and an honorable friend like me... you just have to help me!"

"All right, but only if you keep being honorable. "Because I'm married now, and things have changed for me. Would you be so kind as to tell me your name again? I still don't know who exactly you are!" she finally said after some consideration.

"Of course. As soon as you hear my name it will help you to remember me. You will remember me as your best friend and only true confidant. My name is Killgrave!"

With one hand, Susan slapped her forehead and laughed, before jumping up from the narrow bench and hugging him. "Killgrave! Heavens, how could I have forgotten you! I should have recognized you by your voice. I'm so terribly sorry. But we haven't seen each other for ages ... that ... that was ...damn where was it?" she stammered embarrassed as she couldn't remember when and where they had last met.

"That was in the university... in the locker room while I fucked you up the ass and afterwards you blew my dick so long that my fuck juice ran out of your mouth! Remember that! And now we should celebrate our reunion. Do you know a good hotel nearby where you could rent me a room?"

"Of course. The Plaza is nearby. We must get out of there now. Come on! I want to hear all the things you've been up to since back in the day. And stop mentioning that stuff. Sorry about that, but those days are over and done. she laughed, put her bags in his hand and went off.

"Oh... Of course! "But before that, you're married? "Where is your husband?" he asked almost timidly.

"In Europe. He's giving a seminar on his work there."

"And your brother or that other guy?"

"You mean Ben? They're both there because there's some football thing going on in Europe." She laughed as she marched into the Plaza. She rented the best room and as they rode up in the elevator she wondered why Killgrave still wore the scarf. You could hardly see anything of him.

"So, you'll be alone all weekend?"

"Well, not the whole weekend. I'm planning a girls' night out tomorrow. Pepper Potts, Natasha Romanov and a few other girlfriends. Nothing big!" she said shrugging. "I hope you like it! I once rented for a week. If that's not enough for you to get on your feet, you can always contact me. I'm sorry. But I must bring all this stuff home. You'll get in touch with me, won't you?" she asked. "In memory of the old days."

"You mean to fuck your brains out?" laughed Killgrave.

"Kill! I told you I’m married!" She sighed excessively.

"I know. This is so much more awesome than before. Back then we only did it behind your friends' backs and your teachers and classmates. But now we could both have sex behind your husband's back."

"Then was then and is now..." she said but was interrupted by him.

"It's just like I said," Killgrave said almost in an authoritative tone and Susan frowned briefly before agreeing.

"I'm not saying it wouldn't be appealing, but please understand. I'm married, and I love him!"

"Love him? Yeah... but when was the last time he really fucked you? Hmm? You can't remember. In fact, he's never really satisfied you in any of your relationships. The only really good fucking you've ever had is with me," he laughed and fell on the couch.

"Sex is not all kill. There's more than sex." Trying to take her mind off it.

"Susan! Susan, it's me! You and I have known each other forever! I know you better than anyone. You don't have to pretend with me." he laughed. "you've always been a woman who was horniest when she fucked behind someone's back!"

Shaking her head violently, Susan tried to protect herself from these words.

"Your husband's a wimp. I'm the only one who's ever really screwed you properly! I'm the only one you can remember who could ever satisfy your lust!"

"May... be. Maybe... back then..." stammered Susan.

"Not then! Today is even worse for you! Just the thought of finally sleeping with me turns you on! To fuck me again behind your husband's back! You're so horny that we'll do it right now!"

Suddenly Susan licked her lips seductively and looked at Killgrave for a long time.

"And now tell me you're an insatiable, horny whore who hasn't been fucked in so long, she really needs it. And that I'm the only one who can fuck your cunt properly! And I want to hear you call yourself a dirty whore slut!" he laughed sadistically.

"Mhm. I like it when you talk like that! You've always known what a slut I am! Jesus. I haven't had a dick in my dirty whore cunt that could compete with your thick, hard cock for so long. Just thinking about how you used to fuck me all the time makes me want to get laid again. What do you think about a hot number while my husband is away? You know how horny it makes me when I can do it behind someone's back? Come on! Don't you want to shampoo your old, insatiable, horny fuck bitch again?" moaned Susan lustfully and kneaded her big tits in front of his eyes.

"Yes, I like you better like this Susan. "Today you'll finally be able to behave like that dirty whore again." Killgrave laughed and unzipped his trousers.

"Let's see if you fuck as hard as you did then," breathed Susan and stared at his stiff cock.

"But of course! Now let me fuck the famous whore Susan Storm! I can't wait to see what an insatiable slut you are!" he laughed and enjoyed fucking the young heroine.

Today

Susan walked into his house invisible next to the mayor. He had paid for the whole package, and that meant he had booked her for the whole night. But Zachariah had other plans for the mayor. Susan smiled to himself and went past his wife into the bedroom. The mayor stood on its Susan in his marriage bed to fuck and for money and Zacharias Susan made simply everything! And there was something else she had to do. Who would have thought back then that they would end up like that?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)