More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Tinylittlecocked Tinylittlecocked

Who's the famous girl?

chiney ogwumike(WNBA)

One day Jake was on vacation, in a city on the other side of the country. the first night he got into his hotel he went to the bar. Jake had a few drinks then went to bed. The next morning, Jake was still out of it, from a sight hangover and jet lag. Jake figured if he drank all day,he would feel better.

So Jake got a drink from the mini bar to start off his morning. After a bit, Jake went bar hopping. Then around 6 PM, Jake was taking a walk, cutting through on of the parks. That's when Jake came across a basketball court. There was a group of girls, around Jake's age, maybe a few years older playing basketball.

"So you lady's think you can actually ball out. Then who wants to play me one on one, for their clothes. Loser has to strip completely naked for as long as the winner says. Yeah you girls scared right because guys are always better at any sport then girls are. Unless we talking dancing but we all know that's just a way for you hoes to show your body's off." Jake said in a really cocky tone.

chiney was upset with how Jake was acting, so she said "I'll take you on to prove women kick mens asses but I don't think you want to play for clothes. If you do you are going to end up being left her buck ass naked."

"I'm not going to be the naked one, you are. I'm not backing out of what I said, you just better hope anyone that sees you naked likes tall thick hoes " Jake said back rudely.

Now Jake had no idea he was about to play chiney ogwumike. Jake didn't even know who chiney ogwumike was. Or the fact that she is a pro basketball player for the WNBA. Maybe if Jake wasn't so drunk he would not have made such a big mistake. chiney quickly beat Jake in a game to 11. Jake could not even score a point and all the girls cheered loudly for chiney.

"You were right I guess we weren't playing for clothes." Jake said nervously, once he lost to chiney.

"Oh no you are definitely giving up your clothes. If you won I would have had to strip naked. You think you can only have it one way, you are mistaken. Now take off your clothes and hand them over to me. If you don't,my friends and I will strip you naked and tie you to the fence around the basketball courts." chiney said with a stren tone.

Jake looked at the crowd of about 20 girls circling around him. Without saying a word, Jake took his shirt off, followed by his socks and shoes. Finally Jake pulled his pants and boxers off completely. Laughter erupted around him, as Jake handed all his clothes over to Chiney. Jake turned bright red as his two inch boner came into everyone's view.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)