More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by mack2028 mack2028

What game are you going to play?

characters

Mark- 6'2'' have dark brown hair and a big 8'' cock, he is looking forward to this has always wanted to have multiple girls.

Luke- Blond hair and blue eyes, he is handsome and charismatic. He is a little put out that despite all the girl friends he has had none of them have ended up with his baby. this is just chance and he is infact very fertile he just does not think he is, which could lead to some misunderstandings and swollen bellies.

Matt- brown hair and short, girls still seem to like him since he has strong hands and a big cock, he has 2 kids with his wife of 2 years.

John- A big bear of a man, he is harry and always has a smile and a joke, the girl that is with him is just a friend.

Mimi- Mark's girl. By far the most dominate woman that will be there, she still does basically whatever you want. Will roughly handle the other women if given the chance.

Short natural red hair and a curvy body, she has tribal tattoos from her ankle to her neck wrapping around her body.

Lucy- Matt's girl. Shy and cute, an asian beauty. She is pretty bad about birthcontrol and makes Matt wear condoms but clearly he is not good about it either.

Sally- Luke's current SO. Most call her slutty but she says she is just "sexualy liberated" some of this game was her doing. Blond and blue eyes, thin with a nice rack

Julie- John's friend. She and John have fucked a few times and she likes it but she refuses to "settle" for John, she likes the idea of the game because it means her and john are less exclusive. she is small and has mousy brown hair and glasses.

additional info

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)