More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by wicker wicker

Does Candice experience any changes whilst getting ready for work?

ch-ch-ch-changes

Candice slipped out of her cotton pajamas and turned on the water to the shower. She let it warm up then stepped in. She wet herself down then massaged her shampoo into her hair. She felt a bit off and wiped the shampoo off of her forehead before it got into her eyes. She lathered up a wash cloth and started washing herself. Before she knew it, she was massaging a breast with the washcloth while fingering herself. She was a bit stunned at first, but decided she needed some stress relief with the big...she had to think hard...the big Hamiliton case this week.

After she orgasmed, she rinsed herself off and stepped out of the shower, as she towel dried her hair, she watched herself in the mirror. She decided to wear her hair down for a change and blow dry it. She saw she was still naked and wondered why she had not wrapped a towel around her as she usually did. She finished with the towel and blew dry her hair, using hair spray to add lots of body. When she was finished, her hair was nice and big. It didn't look too professional, she thought, but damn it looked sexy! She put on her deodorant and went to get dressed.

wardrobe

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)