More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

What Do you Do now that you've Shrunk!

but to Run! Towards the Alleyway is good!

You had been standing there for too long now, you deep down knew you couldn't possibly get her attention by how absolutely minuscule you were. The best thing you could do right now was RUN! You didn't even look in which direction you were running as you spin around and dash trying to get out of her line of walking.

You keep running not being able to see much as you gasp for air and run out of any endurance you had to sprint any longer, you slowed down and stopped for a breathe as you observed your surroundings. You were in a not very well-lit alleyway, despite it being sunny out today. It was lined up with backdoors to different houses around you and full bags of trash littered to the side.

"Ew this place is creepy..." You stare around as you try to shake it off and understand that situation you were in currently, you had just shrunken somehow and now you needed to search for some help. You try to make plans in your head on how you could possibly get anyone's attention when suddenly it hit you! See if your phone works! You take your phone out of your pocket and turn it on, seeing it light up perfectly fine. "Oh my god!" You say in relief until you saw and heard a trash bag in front of you rip open.

"Wha- OH NO!" You yell as you saw a little slimy lizard pop its body out eyeing you, it was like the size of a living breathing dragon to you! "BACK OFF!" You run away, looking back to see it dart towards you with its mouth open. You couldn't do anything but throw your phone in hand violently at it to save yourself, hitting its snout, making it wince and your phone shattering on impact.

"FUCK!!" You scream seeing your way of getting help was now a bunch of glass on the floor. The lizard recovered and walked towards you again, you couldn't make any distance as you put your arms up in front of you to try and maybe push the giant thing away.

"BOOM!" The loud footstep of a Converse sneaker lands right next to you, knocking you on the ground. Immediately the Lizard is frightened by the person and scatters off ignoring your existence. You look up to see who had saved you only to see a Giantess voluptuous Latina in a tight skirt right above you, gritting her teeth. Her name was Sofia and she seemed to be about 18 years old.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1aFy1Z1b1izRMpf8m9If-TUx58LfnOFsb/view?usp=sharing

"Ahhh Mierda! Necesito orinar mucho, pero no puedo llegar a casa a tiempo!" ("Ahhhh Shit! I need to pee really badly, but I won't make it home in time!") The bronze giantess mumbled to herself in fluent Spanish that you didn't understand whatsoever. You were just absolutely dumbfounded at how large this girl was towering over you, bigger than anything you've seen before. And she was a complete stranger too.

Suddenly you see her hand reach down and pull her skirt up, highlighting her panties as she pulled that to the side too, revealing her gigantic pussy above you, almost like a monster it was so giant. "WHAT THE FUCK!" You scream seeing her womanhood as it suddenly began to spray a stream of her hot piss, crashing down right next to you and flooding the area. "AHHhhh~" She groaned above loudly as she did so. "Lo he estado aguantando todo el día!" ("Wow, I've been holding it in all day!") She said while your body was hit by her lake of pee.

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)