More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MrC MrC

Does Britney give Mike a footjob or a blowjob?

blowjob

Britney wants Mike to take off his pants now. "I want to suck your dick and feel your hot sperm squirting down my throat" says Britney. Mike has no objections and so he pulls off his pants. Britney's eyes are wide as she sees Mike's huge monster. "Wow", she says, "That monster must shoot a gallon of cum." "Just wait" says Mike.

Britney kicks off her shoes and then gets down on her knees. She grips Mike's dick with one hand and is slowly pumping up and down. Mike groans. Then Britney takes her tongue and licks his shaft all over. Drops of precum are oozing out of the tip. Britney eagerly licks it all up.

Then Britney takes his dick into her mouth. She gags alittle bit trying to take that huge monster all in. Then she slowly bobs her her head up and down while she is pumping his shaft with one hand. Occasionally, she will look up at him with her pretty brown eyes. He thinks she looks irresistable with her eyes staring up at him and her pigtails swinging in the air. He has to look away to keep from cumming right then. Britney is creaming her panties as she sucks his dick.

Britney takes her other hand and sticks it up her skirt and under her wet panties. She jams a finger into her pussy and rubs her clit furiously. Her moans are muffled by Mike's dick.

Britney is gradually increasing the pace of her sucking. Every now and then she will take his dick out of her mouth just to say something dirty to him. "Oh yeah", Britney says, "I want you to cum for me, ugh, ugh, I'm fucking my pussy because I want to cum at the same time you squirt your goo into me, Oh, cum for me Mike, Oh fuck, squirt Mike squirt." Then with that, Mike grabs Britney's pigtails and then rams his dick back into her mouth. He is furiously fucking her face. Britney is moaning in pleasure as she feels her orgasm approaching.

Mike stares down at the cute schoolgirl staring up at him. That's all he can take. Mike cums and he shoots spurt after spurt of hot, sticky spunk into Britney's mouth. Britney feels the hot sperm shoot into her mouth and she tries to swallow it all. Then Britney cums and her body quakes in orgasmic estatcy. Britney squirts her girlcum all over her panites. Britney's toes curl up in her socks as much as they can.

Meanwhile, Britney can not keep up with the huge load Mike is shooting into her mouth. Some of the jism is dripping out of the side of her mouth, down her chin and is dripping onto her blouse and skirt. Then Mikes pulls out and spurts afew shots of cum onto Britney's face and hair.

Soon, they both come down from their orgasms. Britney is a sight to behold. She has cum dripping down her face and her hair has white streaks of cum in it. Britney takes her finger out of her pussy and licks her cum off of it. "MMMM", she says staring up at Mike. Then she takes her tongue and licks some of the cum off the side of her mouth. She still has cum dripping down her chin.

Mike's dick springs back to attention while staring at Britney.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)