More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by superman07 superman07

what do you want: money, sex, fame, other?! or be a nice guy and hand over the camera?

blowjob

“I want a blow job” you finally stated after a long moment of consideration.

It wasn’t the best option but certainly not the worst. Besides, you could always be a bastard and egg more out of her. Not to mention you’d be able to say you got a blow job from Emma Stone.

She looked at you almost expectantly and you stared back at her in the same manner. It was only after another minute that she seemed to get what you were saying.

“Oh! You mean right now?!” she questioned.

“Yeah, is that a problem?” you answered, raising an eyebrow to seem disinterested. “Because I could always take my photos and go…”

“No! Ugh, fuck. Alright whatever I’ll do it. But you have to give me those damn photos afterwards” she threatened, pointing her finger at you.

To be honest, while there was a part of you that was worried for the most part an unusual amount of cockiness and domination had entered your bloodstream. You felt like you had the upper hand and you had no problem acting like it. You could ultimately do whatever you wanted. For the moment though you’d play along, at least until you got your blow job.

“Of course Ms. Stone. One blowjob and the card is yours” you nodded your head, waving your hand nonchalantly.

Emma gave you a suspicious stare before taking a step towards you. Your bulge was already more than visible, it was practically tearing through your shorts. The starlet stared it down, as if trying to determine the best way to attack the beast. Eventually she simply stepped forward unbuttoned your pants, and pulled down your zipper. Not once did her eyes flick up to yours during the process. You watched as she slowly got down on her knees. She tugged your shorts down to reveal your hard-on poking out through your boxers.

“Holy shit” she muttered, her gaze fixated on the dick in front of her. The comment was a huge ego boost and you could only assume that her boyfriend’s dick didn’t compare.

Lucky for her half her job was done as you were already hard as a brick. She reached out tentatively with her small hand and slowly began to stroke your member. At first the contact set a jolt up your spine, seeing how sensitive your dick was at this moment and needing release. After a few seconds though you started to grow a bit impatient with her slow handy work. “It’s not going to suck itself.”

She looked up at you confused before realizing where she was and what she was doing. Or rather, supposed to be doing. “Right…” she murmured.

Emma stroked you a few more times before leaning forward tentatively and taking the tip of your dick into her mouth. Her tongue swirled over it slowly, sending pleasure sensations up your spine. Still you wanted more. Pushing your hips forward the blonde seemed to get the hint as your meat slid past her lips and into her warm mouth.

Soon enough the ‘Easy A’ star was bobbing her head back and forth along your rod like a pro. You couldn’t help but wonder how many blowjobs she had given in her lifetime but you could honestly care less. Reaching down, you grabbed a handful of blonde her and pushed your dick down her throat. You felt Emma’s throat relax as she deep throated you without resistance before pulling out once she started gagging.

“Fucker..” she muttered, regaining her composure.

As she as she has a moment to breath however, you her mouth back onto your cock. Her nails dig into your thighs as you’ve taken full control of the situation, giving her a proper face fucking in the parking lot.

“You’re a really good cocksucker, you know that Emma” you moan out as her mouth sucks you in and out.

Unable to reply she merely looks up at you with disdain in her eyes. Nonetheless she doesn’t resist your actions.

It isn’t long before you feel your release building up in your balls. Your grip on her hair tightens as the speed of your thrusts increases. The only real question is where you’re going to shoot this load.

mouth, face, elsewhere?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)