More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by mr. stevenson mr. stevenson

Does she leave, or start giving you the best blow of your life?

blow job while on weight bench

she playfully push you back on the weight bench and began to massage you through your pants. your cock begins to stiffen from her silly caress. Ten seconds past by and your cock as hard as hell. This status stricken bitch is about to sell her soul to gain prestige. she pull your cock out and begin to stroke you in the nice cool weight room. The cool air condition room drys your hot balls while they are exposed. She doesn't play around she began full stride sucking of your cock...not even a tougue tease. You began to grunt...you are stunned that she could blow the way she does. you let out another one....your voice echoes loudly in the room. her mouth is really hot and her lips are wrapped around your cock. She is amazing...she can deep throat. No head cheerleader before has ever got you this far so fast...you desperately fight to hold your load. blowing it could kill your macho image. Now your around to your third load grunt and she secretly giggles as your know your on the fucking ropes. She thinks to herself...(wow this is easy...it don't take much for him to cum). she raise her top and shows you her tits as she jacks you faster than a piston going up and down a red sports car. YOu begin to blast...i mean really blast. So high your cum is lost in the room. I shot out you cock like a rocket ....it is splattered on the wall which is three feet away. Two more follow but not with the intensity. The last one ooze down her soft fist. She sqeezes the last drop out as your thighs tighten and your crutch contract. You fall back on the bench exaugsted.

Do yo encourage her to let the other girls relieve you tommorow?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)