More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by spurius spurius

The red dress or the black one?

black dress

She squirmed into the black dress. It came all the way down to her mid-calf, but the slits on the side rose to her hips, exposing an expanse of creamy leg and a distinct absence of any panty straps to anyone who cared to look.

Given that their eyes would have to make it past her barely covered double Ds, she wasn’t too worried about folks noticing her lack of panties. At least until she wanted them to. Especially not with her already hard nipples easily visible through the thin fabric of the dress. Popping her tits out was easy enough, but getting the dress off was a pain, given how tight it was up top.

The dress’s slits were wide enough that she could do the splits, let alone wrap her legs ‘round some man. That she knew from experience. Pleasant experience.

Thin black straps were the only thing holding the body-sheathing black fabric up. Black on her outside and soon to be black inside her to, that was the plan.

She picked out a black purse, to match her dress and filled it with condoms. She didn’t plan on paying for anything tonight. Well, not with money, anyhow.

All she had to do was track down some black guys willing and able to bang the shit outta her and looking like she did, she was sure that wasn’t going to be a problem

Where to?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)