More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TheDespaxas TheDespaxas

It went very wrong starting there...

bad dream.

You woke up in panic.

Wait was that your cabin? You were in your bed in underwear under the sheets. What woke you up was your alarm clock playing a rock song of a small Ophidian band that was very popular when you were a kid. Your dad took you to one of their concerts when you were 5, before he and your mom both died.

A check on the network revealed that the ship was fine. Five months after taking command as captain and you just had a nightmare about wrecking the corvette on your second day. The mind is a strange thing.

It's a Tuesday, so it is Williams turn to cook. Your second officer and pilot is a real gourmet chef, she and Smith always find a way to scrounge some very nice food. In fact you hardly ever have to eat the freeze dried bricks of nutritive substance that the fleet issues to their smaller ships.

You exited your cabin in your underwear, deciding that getting dressed up could wait after breakfast.

As soon as you pass the door you were enveloped in the smell of coffee, fried bacon and freshly baked buns.

"Good morning Captain! Sleep well?" Asked Williams. "What do you want to drink?" The gorgeous brown-skinned woman was wearing a white apron over some underwear (she always refused to wear her uniform to cook, her food is delicious but her cooking is a messy business.)

"Some nightmares, coffee please, thanks." You replied, receiving a mug of hot coffee (the real stuff, imported from Vestelia not artificial crap the fleet provides) with sugar and cream.

"With that late meeting with the admiral I'm surprised you got any sleep at all. " She turned back to the eggs as she casually added "I got a friend on the Super Cruiser Nero; do you know were they are deployed?"

"We'll it was a long meeting, I don't remember I'll have to check." You replied.

You heard a clunking sound and the door opened to let Smith enter the kitchen area, followed as often is the case by Bob our maintenance bot.

"Hi Captain, hi lovely. Humm! Are those fresh buns?" She asked scooping one from the tray.

She screamed in pain and let it drop on the ground, where Bob retrieves from the polished floor.

"Yes but if you had given me a second I'd have told you they are hot." Scolded Williams. "Now put some cold water on those, we can’t have your delicate and skilled fingers damaged and covered in blisters, can we?"

"Gluttony will be my downfall. " Answered the very tall and slim, blond engineer as she obediently ran some tap water over her fingers.

"Oh, I like those as much as you do," you tease your engineer, "I'm just patient enough to wait for them not to melt my tongue or fingers away."

"Say Captain, Bob and I finished installing the new encrypted comm array but we need your officer override code to initialize it." She said.

"I'll do it after breakfast, good job doing it so fast!" You replied.

Between Smith's engineering skills and Williams' piloting and cooking you had a very nice life on board. The two women even shared showers not to monopolize the bathroom for too long. They just disappeared to it right now as you finish the delicious meal prepared for you.

You have some work to do. Initializing the comm array and looking up that ship for Williams.

Of course you could maybe give in to your secret pleasure and check out their daily ablutions using the very small camera installed in the bathroom.

pleasure or duty?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)