More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 24ward 24ward

Who are these women and why are they here?

backpackers

It all started last week in a youth hostel somewhere in Europe. A couple of young women travelling alone met up and decided to travel together: 18-year old Erin Bucke is an aspiring actress hailing from Australia, and has red hair, green eyes and a lean athletic frame; and 19-year old Kristin Jensen is from Sweden, and is tall, blonde, blue-eyed and big breasted: she is also a real life princess, the great- niece of the king, but considers it better to keep her royal connection a secret.

As they compared guidebooks, the two young women were approached by a third traveller, a young man named Ntombe, from the African country of Lamumba. The girls listened politely as Ntombe described the many wonders and beauties of his country. He said that his family was very powerful, and if they wanted to accompany him back to Lamumba, he would be able to show them an unforgettable time. Erin and Kristen, tired of boring old Europe, jumped at the chance for a unique travel adventure off the tourist beaten path. They didn't know that the country was spiralling towards civil war.

When Ntombe, Erin and Kristen flew into the capital city four days ago, most foreigners had already fled. Kristen was surprised when she telephoned the Swedish embassy and was told to leave the country immediately. Unfortunately, they never did and haven't been heard from since.

What happened to Erin and Kristen?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)