More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ofhabit ofhabit

How far back in memory lane do I stroll?

back to college

It is probably true that I did not study enough while in college: though my grades were average, I know that I could have been an A student if I had applied myself. My experiences with girls in college is somewhat similar: though I did passably, I always wish that I had done more.

When I think about the girls I knew in college, there is always one that springs to mind first: Nell. Nell was a fireball, a spark of energy, an amazing dynamo. She was beautiful in a big way: five feet eleven inches tall, a gorgeous always-smiling face ringed by shoulder length red hair, a firm build (though in no ways "heavy"), and a generous bosom that the eye could not help but be drawn towards. I did have an opportunity to spend some time with Nell, but I always wish I had taken a few more steps.

Another girl who pops into my head is Adelle. Perhaps it is because her name sounded so much like Nell's, and yet, they were basically polar opposites. Where Nell was tall, brash, and ebullient, Adelle was short, reserved, and somewhat darker. She petite: standing five feet three inches tall, probably weighing no more than a hundred and ten pounds with her slender frame. Though her body was childlike, Adelle was one of the least childlike people I knew, frequently eschewing the normal revelries of college life for an evening of studying, or recreational reading with a cup of tea.

A third girl that jumps out in my memory is Cat. Though her given name was Catherine, she always went by the feline nickname, and indeed would often sneak up behind me and purr in my ear. Cat was high energy and high maintanence. She was the kind of girl that would wrap men around her fingers just because she could, and who loved being a clown and a hussy for all the attention it brought her. She stood about five foot eight, had straight blonde hair that fell just below her shoulders, and was skinny as a rail.

And yet these are just three of the many girls I knew in college. Perhaps it would suit me to dwell further on the other girls I knew during college.

On whom do I dwell?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)