More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by groinkickgirl groinkickgirl

how and where?

at a weight watchers clinic (fem>fem facesitting story)

Stories of Big Girl Sits On Small Girl

  1. Weight Watchers

    It was Wednesday night which meant a new weight watchers class was convening down at the local village hall. It was the second week, the first had contained a lot of taunting and , Sandy and Bambi, the two perfectly slender teachers' attempt to exploit the ladies' insecurirites and make the class of BBWs really hate their large current figures. There were 11 members ranging from the 9 stone women who thought they were fat to all shapes bigger. There was one woman who was around 20 stone and another that weighed in at 25 stone, her tree trunk thighs held up a huge ass and stomach that hung just above her knees.

    They got started on their routine exercises and work outs when they all started getting a lot of loud shouting, pointing and ridicule directed at them from the tiny, cocky and elegant instructors, Sandy and Bambi. It was really heaping up, and it was rude, nasty and abusive, making the larger women feel really bad about only being able to do the exercises at a slower pace, and about how they looked. Just when it couldn't get any worse, it did. Sandy was shouting insults at one of the larger women, Pauline. She

    was laughing and pointing at the woman, saying. "You fat cow, you'll never make it in this world. Who would want to go out with a slobbery mess of a no-hoper like you" screamed Sandy into her ear. Pauline was at breaking point, something had to give. She was starting to realise that Sandy and Bambi were not trained instructors at all, and that they did not intend to ever offer any encouragement to this class.

    The more they worked out, and the tits bounced up and down, while those asses moved up and down the exercise steps, the more abusive it made Sandy and Bambi, both of whom were moving along the line, wrecking what little self belief any of these larger ladies had left. Enough was enough.

    "I can't go on with them taunting us like this" said Zoe one of the bigger girls, whispering into the ear of another, Veronique, "they've made me feel terrible, and there's only one way I'll feel good about myself again now. I have an idea, we will surround them and teach them a lesson."

    "Great idea, let's tell everyone, right away!" replied Veronique, who passed the Chinese whispers on around the full circle of 11 fed up BBWs. Sandy and Bambi did not even notice this whispering was going on, they were so busy leaning over more victims trying to break them down with spite.

    The message soon made the round. And Veronique, Pauline and Zoe moved as one to get into position. The effect was instant. Eleven mad and frustrated BBWs stood around Sandy and Bambi, encircling both.

    So they tried to burst through a gap between two BBWs and run off, but Sandy and Bambi both FAILED miserably, running straight into the ladies as the gap they had lunged for suddenly disappeared, and as Sandy and Bambi made contact with the vengeful BBWs, both vixens were caught by two, four, six, soon ten hands each.

    "Gotcha! you pair of piss takers" - "Well it was fun looking at you worthless blobs wobbling up and down and breaking down easily at our feet" said Bambi, not realising what deep trouble she was in. - "I think you need teaching a lesson or two," - "What do you have in mind, Leanne?", asked Zoe. "Bring them over there and I will show you." With ease, the BBWs moved them so that Leanne soon had Sandy up against the wall and kissing her ass in a bid for mercy http://ph.groups.yahoo.com/group/BBWFacesittingAndSmotheringWomen/photos/view/ef1a?b=8&m=s&o=0

    while Elle and Zoe had Bambi in a leg scissor and sit on combination http://ph.groups.yahoo.com/group/BBWFacesittingAndSmotheringWomen/photos/view/ef1a?b=9&m=s&o=0

    Meanwhile, Veronique went round the women explaing what she wanted to do and what she wanted the other ladies to do. "... ... Ok then, ladies, let's do it." The look on the so-called instructors' faces soon changed form grinning to one of worry.

    Three women went to each vixen and them down onto their stomachs. Zoe and Donna (the 25 stoner) then told the women to hold down their hands and feet. "You stick-figure bitches are going to be our step. Music please!" shouted Zoe.

    http://ph.groups.yahoo.com/group/bbwtrampling/photos/view/78da?b=1

    They proceeded to step up and down and on and off the fragile vixens who squealed in pain as the two big women stood on them, "not laughing now are you sluts." After about 10 minutes Sandy cried "enough!", "oh no, not yet." replied Leanne "Turn them over, girls," said Donna "sit on them girls but leave Sandy's face for me" the women sat on the sluts' legs and chests.

    http://ph.groups.yahoo.com/group/bbwtrampling/photos/view/78da?b=9

    "No, please don't sit on me" -"or me" interrupted the other slut who was being sat down on by the huge women.

    "Are you joking?" shouted Donna "I've always wanted to do this to someone and as I haven’t got a man, I’m taking this opportunity now." She stood over her target and slowly lowered her ass to within an inch Sandy's face. Zoe followed suit with the other bitch. Both were now being sat on by several BBWs at once, and having their slender faces buried deep in the butts of BBWs whose immense weight was bearing down on them.

    http://ph.groups.yahoo.com/group/bbwtrampling/photos/view/7a5b?b=15

    "Sniff it!" she ordered. "Sniff my smelly sweaty ass" which made the large ladies laugh, "Do it!" I said, so she did. She sniffed it. No sooner had she done this than she sat full weight on her face, making her make a muffled squealing sound. She stretched her legs out to increase the pressure. Zoe was now sitting on the other instructor bitch's face rubbing herself up and down. Donna got up and Bambi sucked in all the air she could . "Like it, do you?" she said "no, now can we go please" she whimpered. Zoe had got off Sandy. She was in the process of removing her lycra pants to sit butt naked on her. Oh, the humiliation, oh how Donna savoured her . It was addictive, and Donna wanted to unleash more and more vengeance. MMMM she groaned, "lick it and lick it good" she ordered. That's a good idea Zoe shouted. Donna how would you like to do that to me, help me girls to get these tracksuit bottoms off, they peeled them off to reveal a massive hairy pussy with a big white sponge-pudding ass "stick ya tongue out" then she positioned her ass over her nose and laughed "listen to this ladies" and farted right up Sandy's nose, the instructor screwed her face up as it filled her nostrils. "hurry, slut, eat me out as i feel something brewing."

    Zoe had now swaped with another slightly thinner SSBBW woman, Lucinda, who was enjoying the way Sandy's face got compressed under her ass as she sat down on her and started bouncing full weight up and down on it. "Come on, eat me faster!" came the dominant voice of Donna. "How do you fancy making a deal, slut?" she said, you can either let me and ALL my lady friends one after the other sit on your face until you pass out or you can be our toilet for a week." "WHAT" said Sandy "that's not fair" she said in an almost crying voice, "you have to the count of five to answer me 1-2-3-4-5" "ok you can use me as your toilet." "Great," she said "just what you deserve. Open wide then." She opened her mouth and closed her eyes.

    She felt the ass above her face; firstly she farted again, then she grunted "oh yes here it comes" She felt the turd touch her lips and go into her mouth "you best chew it and swallow it fast slut, cause there's more to come." the large shit filled her narrow mouth. Trying to eat quickly, she heaved.

    "Open up, here's the next lot" commanded Donna and she lowered herself more as the next load filled her mouth and overflowed onto her face. "Not quick enough" she scorned "oh well" and sat down squashing the shit all over her face. She was smothering her again. While her mouth was full, Sandy tried to wriggle free but could not, and her face was full of shit and 473 lbs of woman on top of that, pressing it all in well.

    Then Elle turned to the other one, who momentarily had her face exposed as yet another one of the ladies had just gotten up. In the mean time, another was holding her down by sitting on her chest until the next woman arrives and long, long beyond:

    "Now you second worthless little pipsqueek had better answer: You can either let me and ALL my lady friends one after the other sit on your face until you pass out for two consecutive weeks at this time, or you can be our live-in toilet like your shit-covered girlfriend over there, but for a whole month." If you do not decide in five seconds you will have to take BOTH!" ... "okay, OKAY, I choose the pass out thing."said Bambi. No sooner had she said that, and the largest woman in the group, Kat, weighing a whopping 823 lbs plunged heavily down on her face - the landing alone accounted for her first KO, but this girl wanted four more out of her today.

    "What are you doing?" asked one of the other women as Kat was finishing her victim off for the third time in quick succession. "Dishing out justice" she replied, and all was okay. Bambi's feet kicked savagely every time she landed her 'drops' on her. "Let her go" shouted her mate Sandy, "And YOU can SUCK on THIS!" responded Zoe as she sat back down on Sandy's face with her naked ass after a slight freefall drop. Ooof!She too filled Sandy's mouth up with a turd that spilled over and got pushed into her entire face by this massive heavy ass.

    "There should be a few more logs for you imminent, slut" Zoe said calmly, while pooing three more logs onto Sandy's face and mouth. "That should do it" she got off Sandy and looked down at the seemingly lifeless body that was covered by a massive mountain of girl shit. "Let's get showered now, and bring her in. She needs washing down"

    Leanne had twice more suffocated Bambi with the help of Pauline who sat on her lap doubling the weight on the all-deserving young instructress, ensuing she passes out again. The two instructor bimbos came round, on the floor, in the shower, looking up at the 11 beautiful SSBBWs and being poked by their feet. ...

    http://ph.groups.yahoo.com/group/bbwtrampling/photos/view/f7fc?b=15

    It was going to be a LONG evening, and a LONG, LONG week or two ahead for them!

    • 2nd story to follow in a week or two, let me know if there are any wishes, comments, requests, limitations or inputs

    Until then, enjoy!

What next for our BBWs

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)