More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

What will Elastigirl do?

at a gym

There was a gym in the US that several off duty guards from the island base trained at. These were some of the bodybuilders that the dr seemed eager to hire for his evil exploits both men and a large amount of women too.

the agency deployed a young operative to seduce and take out the off duty guards in the gym. This was in order to find any documents on them as to the layout of the base and to possibly take their place on the way to get undercover as a guard on the island.

The operatives name was Jon Smith he was somewhat tall standing at 6 feet and had worked for the agency for a little while getting the reputation for being by the book but having trouble keeping his horny disposition in check. He was a conventionally attractive man not hugely buff but all muscle with large pecs good arms but average legs despite his great ass. He was bi part of the readon he was selected for this mission as he did enjoy seducing men and women.

he entered the gym and came up with a plan he would start out taking the bodybuilders one by one leaving their bodies hidden in a locker room or closet or something he smiled liking the plan as he saw his two first potential targets. he chose the two biggest bodybuilders as he wanted to start with the hard ones then work back to the easier targets

there was a man he was covered in tatoos across his body with short greasy black hair. the man was tall standing at 6 foot 4 and was pretty much a giant muscle his arms were the sie of some of the other bodybuilders legs with real canonball shoulders and pecs that looked larger than many womens tits along with almost angry looking abs. his legs were absolutely massive and his ass looked like two large rocks smashed together.

there was also a woman that could be chosen by our agent. She had a feminine face with large lips defined cheeks and a pointed chin along with stunning eyes. her hair was straight and tied up in a pony tail and she wore a leapord print sports bra with black booty shorts that showed off her absolutely massive ass that was all muscle. however she had arms bigger than many of the male bodybuilders and at leadt the same size as Jon's though likely a good deal bigger. she had broad shoulders and a very toned wide back along with massive legs that looked like tree trunks and washboard abs. She had large muscular pecs and a pair of fake tits to boot she was a giant muscle bigger than almost every man apart from the 6 foot 4 guy that Jon had just been getting an eye full of.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)